Penn State Child Molestation Scandal...continuing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Not sure if this belongs here or in FYM, but with Paterno's status for the remainder of the season confirmed, the situation is growing less and less related to college football specifically and therefore deserves its own thread.

CNN cameras show a *lot* of students rallying for Paterno right now. I hope someday they'll realize how foolish they were.

Ad3HKlDCEAEkRcp.jpg

The Board of Trustees waited until Wednesday to make this move, and that was an awful decision. If they had made this move Saturday, things would not have gotten to this.

It's quickly getting out of hand.

thank god CNN hauled Dr Phil out to diagnose the FUCKING SITUATION

I don't think they could have waited until Saturday. They had to make this move ASAP. These dumbass students need to control themselves.

mobvok said:
thank god CNN hauled Dr Phil out to diagnose the FUCKING SITUATION

I think if I followed this story on CNN for more than an hour I'd kill myself.

I'm so sorry you have to live this shit, Peef.

I don't care whether they think they're in the right or not, they're being assholes. Fuck this bullshit. He deserved to be fired. The more I hear about the riots for him, the more disgusted I get.

This shit is so sad.

I'm sorry peefer. This sucks. Your entire student body is just getting torched right now.

And I understand that there are a lot of idiots there. Sure, when they're chanting "WE LOVE JOE!" they might as well be chanting "WE LOVE THE ANAL RAPE OF CHILDREN!" but it obviously isn't the entirety of the Penn St. community doing this.

This will be a stain on the student body, and the entire university, but I sincerely do hope that you guys recover from tonight's actions, and from everything that's happened this week, and from the entire (potentially) 13 + year conspiracy to cover up what Sandusky did.

Fuck you, Sandusky. Fuck you, seriously.

And Paterno...god damn. What a pathetic way to go out. Just unreal.

This dude is so goddamn old and ignorant.

"I'm out of it...maybe."

Maybe went out the window a couple of hours ago, Joe.

I think ESPN just suggested that he doesn't or didn't really understand what was going on.

I think ESPN just suggested that he doesn't or didn't really understand what was going on.

Nah, he knows what's going on. He definitely knows that he's fired, at least. If that's what you're talking about.

He said "I'm out of it, I got the phone call..."

He did say "maybe" but I think that was just a slip of the tongue. I mean, the dude is incredibly old, and this is probably the most shocking event of his life, so I can forgive a momentary brain malfunction.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Nah, he knows what's going on. He definitely knows that he's fired, at least. If that's what you're talking about.

He said "I'm out of it, I got the phone call..."

He did say "maybe" but I think that was just a slip of the tongue. I mean, the dude is incredibly old, and this is probably the craziest night of his life, so I can forgive a tiny brain malfunction.

Sorry, no, what I meant was they suggested that when he released his statement, he wasn't fully aware of the severity of the situation, Re: Sandusky.

You guys have Paterno's fucking address. Write him a letter if you want to show support. You can't set the media on fire.

Sorry, no, what I meant was they suggested that when he released his statement, he wasn't fully aware of the severity of the situation, Re: Sandusky.

Ahhh, well, yeah, unfortunately I'd have to think that that's completely untrue. He knew.

Back
Top Bottom