Penn State Child Molestation Scandal...continuing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
How long till Sandusky offs himself?

I've got January 2nd in the pool.

January 1st. Bowl day

In all honesty, Sandusky is like one if those serial killers who is just dying to get themselves caught by dropping subtle hints even in his denial.

Shit... he got a lawyer who himself had a run in with the law over sexual abuse of minors.

The man is clearly a sick depraved human being who should be institutionalized for the rest of his life.

i hope he doesn't off himself. i think he deserves to be known as the guy who likes little boys to rest of the inmates if you catch my drift.

How long till Sandusky offs himself?

I've got January 2nd in the pool.

Why would he off hisself :huh:

he's just a regular guy who happens to like helping kids
he horses around, so what - kids like that stuff

soaping up and sliding around showers, it's a jock thing :shrug:

But Sandusky has a "heart of gold", according to the school administration of victim #1. When they told her what he had told them that Sandusky had done, she screamed at them that they had to call the police. They told her that she had to think of all the ramifications of doing that.

Just another example of the way that pedophiles can con people, and how these victims were failed by so many people who were supposed to protect them.

So is it true that Penn St is removing the Paterno statue or is that more rumor??

There's a rumor circulating that Paterno is going to look better after more details come out. I still think Penn State fans are trying to will that to happen, so I'm skeptical.

guess espn needed a story to call their own and hammer into the ground

jerry-sandusky-linebacking-video.jpg

:|

I found out at a Turnpike rest stop on the way home for break.

I wonder when Penn State will hit rock bottom. Every day is lower than the one before. Hopefully soon.

That's great. My big job next year has to do with covering football, so the death penalty would just be perfect. That will solve everything. Awesome.

the ncaa won't give them the death penalty. the school has already given themselves the death penalty

they are going to overhaul the coaching staff and there will be recruits who will either back out or not even consider penn state.

they are going to be fucked competitively for a very long time. sorry peef

Okay, for non college sports fans, what does "death penalty" mean in the world of the NCAA? Does it just mean the whole program gets killed? Would that be for all sports, or just football?

(.... NCAA would include football, right? /clueless)

It would mean football would be banned for a year or two, completely destroying its ability to recruit for at least a decade.

SMU got the death penalty in 1987. Since that time they've lost almost three times as many games as they've won and have only been to one bowl game.

373956_10150475220952868_736662867_10801184_846445654_n.jpg

This is the rumor that's been making the rounds. I am as wary as you all are, but this is what has been said.

If there's one thing that's been exaggerated in all this, it is Paterno's authority. Yes, he had the ability to tell them to fuck off when they asked him to resign in 2004, but that was purely because they didn't want to fire him and deal with the public backlash. It certainly doesn't mean he could do whatever he wanted behind the scenes.

And he was never friends with Sandusky. They respected each other as football minds but they never got along very well.

All that said, this rumor sounds like a desperate Penn State fan hoping for the best possible light for Paterno.

It would make him look better, but I'd still wish He'd have gone to the police anyways. A full investigation means the police would have interviewed him, and obviously they didn't. Id be feeling suspicious at that point, I think.

Yeah, he still could have done the right thing and gone to the cops if he was that mad. That probably would have kept Sandusky away like he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom