Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH FUCK WHAT

I literally stepped out to have beers with a couple of colleagues the ball before de Grandhomme got Sohail Khan out.

Holy shit, wow, well done Black Caps!

Right folks, it's Chappell-Hadlee time! I hope that England beating the Wallabies overnight is just the start of an ugly day in international sport for Australia. Come on Black Caps, let's do this!

Aussie selectors must be working for New Zealand, since they haven't picked Maxwell or Faulkner. Cheers guys, we appreciate it.

Bold call by the Kiwi selectors too - no Southee. But Henry's probably the right choice. Hope so anyway. Don't know who this Lachie Ferguson chap is though!

Great bowling early on by Henry and Boult. Henry's first over a thing of beauty.

And took Warner's wicket in his debut over. He will be chuffed with that! Nice start to an international career.

Ahahaha see ya Mitchell Marsh. God I love Jimmy Neesham.

Matt Henry what are you doing!

What could have been a good over has turned into our worst.

Need a wicket in a hurry here. Smith is dangerous and taking the momentum back.

Bowling attack has gone limp and Henry's drop really does seem to have emboldened Australia.

Don't know why anyone is blaming that failure to review that Smith LBW. It was early in the game and everybody at the time thought it an obvious umpire's call. Williamson made the right call in not referring it. Hawkeye showing it out was a big surprise.

What a ripper of a catch by Boult. My word we needed that.

Yeah, leave that to us.

Still, in today's ODI world, this is a chaseable total.

Back
Top Bottom