Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, and another. The Windies may be slowly figuring out this cricket thing.

Cook out for a duck in South Africa!

And Brisbane look all at sea against Perth in the Big Bash.

Can't believe they couldn't even score at a run a ball. Scorchers bowled really well too.

Shame about the rain in Durban.

This is so shit. Bravo just missed a catch because 1) he was too slow and 2) instead of having a first and second slip the Windies put him in between to do both so he couldn't reach an easy catch at regulation first slip.

Oh and now a big, amateurish misfield. Ugh.

Why am I watching this?

I think it would be good for the game if all of the scorecards/statistics for this test series were wiped clean.

Phew, Australia declared before Voges overtook Kane's average for the calendar year.

Yes, with cricket this dull, that's the sort of thing I'm focusing on.

Siddle unfortunate not to get Blackwood out, but too tough a call and the evidence was inconclusive. Not like it matters anyway. Australia may get all ten wickets by close of play.

Fucking hell. 3 wickets in the first five sessions. 6 in the sixth. Have a guess who was batting. Says it all.

The streaker at the Big Bash is maybe the most exciting thing to happen in cricket in Australia today. :lol:

Yeah shit innings from the Sixers. Not sure why the batsmen were sent in the order they were. I'm biased but Lawford deserves to get in a bit higher.

I really don't care what happens as long as Sydney lose.

England bowled out for 303 just now. Steyn finishes with 4, as does Morkel. Still seems like a very even match.

Oh fuck's sake, Yasir Shah has tested positive to a banned substance and subsequently provisionally suspended. He's arguably the best spinner in the world at the moment.

Thank god Test cricket somewhere in the world is entertaining.

I'm travelling back to Melbourne tomorrow. I leave Port Macquarie about when the first ball is bowled, and by the time I get back home around 3pm I won't be shocked if the Windies are all out - after having to follow on.

Now Amla's gone! This could be a corker. Shame I need to get some sleep!

Sri Lanka: 117 all out off 27.4 overs, with Kulasekara top scoring on 19 and Matt Henry continuing his love affair with Hagley Oval by taking another four wickets.

New Zealand: 0/118 off 8.2 overs, with Guptill scoring 93 off 30.

Simply ridiculous. Basically the entire game took place while I flew from Port Macquarie to Sydney.

I should perhaps repeat that this was an ODI against Sri Lanka, not Kiribati or Swaziland.

Back
Top Bottom