NRL Uber-Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wish channel nine (down here anyway) would actually pretend they're interested in nrl and show games live. instead they put on these shit sunday movies that no bastard wants to see. booooo

I'd rather watch big brother than soccer so :shrug: it's all subjective.

actually, that's probably going a bit far.

Big Bro was alright when Krystal Forscutt was on. I don't care if they were fake, she was the most gorgeous girl....

^ I love that a yank got that!

well doe khan.

I haven't talked to you about sunday yet een either... Cows just showed exactly what I've been saying: The moments where they play to their ability, it is irrelevant what the other team does, they can't lose. Thurston was phenominal, Bowen, amazing as ever and finally seeing Ash Graham back into a bit of form. Will be a cracker on Monday v the Knights

^ I love that a yank got that!

well doe khan.

I haven't talked to you about sunday yet een either... Cows just showed exactly what I've been saying: The moments where they play to their ability, it is irrelevant what the other team does, they can't lose. Thurston was phenominal, Bowen, amazing as ever and finally seeing Ash Graham back into a bit of form. Will be a cracker on Monday v the Knights

i do feel a bit bad the sharkies look like they're going under, but really i don't feel that bad.

god, i don't think i want to. you saw exactly what is wrong with the warriors this year, we can't hold the ball and we can't score. stacey jones is an anchor around the team's leg at the moment, but we don't really have anyone else. par for the course, i guess.

i do feel a bit bad the sharkies look like they're going under, but really i don't feel that bad.

god, i don't think i want to. you saw exactly what is wrong with the warriors this year, we can't hold the ball and we can't score. stacey jones is an anchor around the team's leg at the moment, but we don't really have anyone else. par for the course, i guess.

From what happened during the week, I think its a problem with the front office than the team. Nathan Fien has been told to look for a new club, because he isnt combining with Stace. In all honesty, Stace was a great player, but hes done. It's plain and simple. He also only really has this year doesn't he? He wont play next year. Fien is still in his 20's and is a quality player. That's a huge mistake

fien has no kicking game, he's no real improvement. i'm getting so sick of him pelting the advertising signs behind the deal ball line on the second tackle.

moon will prove to be a really good 5/8 in time and has a decent long kicking game, but we need someone who isn't crap at halfback.

fien has no kicking game, he's no real improvement. i'm getting so sick of him pelting the advertising signs behind the deal ball line on the second tackle.

moon will prove to be a really good 5/8 in time and has a decent long kicking game, but we need someone who isn't crap at halfback.

a real coach would have Fien at 7, Moon at 6, and tell fien he can't kick. Have Hohaia do all early tackle kicking from 9

sonny bill is exhibit a on proof that it's all about the money. have any of you read greg alexander's bio? clubs didn't go under back then because the major sponsor pulled out. the players loved that they earned great money, but they laboured during the day or went to tafe to learn a trade so they'd be able to pay their bills when their time was up, but they kept it up because they loved the game first and foremost. there was no corporatisation and management heirarchy managing your every move. alas, times change and we never move backward.

Back
Top Bottom