NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These NHL playoffs sure have been excitin'! Even though I'm not a Ranger fan, they had quite the battle with the Pens. Ok, I was "rooting" for the Pens. :wink:

The Isles fired Trotz last week. He brought the team to the next level, but couldn't take them to the Promised Land. Wonder who they'll hire.

I don’t mind who wins. Unless I really really hate a team (like the 2010s Pacers), I’m usually happier if the team that beat my team wins. But in this case, I also don’t want the Lightning to be the story of Florida hockey.

seriously though watch these highlights. today was easily one of the best hockey days in forever.

Last edited:
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Back
Top Bottom