NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all know how this ends, as its Philly.

Gritty will be beaten within an inch of his googly life by an angry mob after an appearance once the novelty of his googly schtick wears off and Flyers fans realize their team still sucks. (probably early next week)

Be careful out there Peef.

8 out of 10 points with a backup goalie and Crawford waiting in the wings sounds like a good start to me.

I'm sorry, but that right there is the makings of a bond that will last an eternity. Together forever, right there.

the wings are still one of the top 3 most successful franchises of this century so far. they'll have to be in the basement for a loooot longer if i'm going to feel any sympathy for them.

Hi guys, I’m going out to get some groceries.

I can pick something up if anyone needs anything. Maybe some veggies? View attachment 12122

Fuck, I saw a picture of this on Reddit yesterday or this morning and I just chuckled at the face and moved on. I DID NOT REALIZE WHAT IT WAS!!! Now I need to replicate it.

What a shitty way to start my day.

I don't pretend to know everything that's going on, but the consensus I've been reading is that the GM should've gone over Q easily. This is such a bummer and he'll get snatched up in a second.

They might be in “last place,” but there’s only 3 games separating them and a wildcard spot. And they have 2 games on hand.
Chicago and Los Angeles look like the only real “train wrecks” so far. Which is like a changing of the guard. About time.

Back
Top Bottom