NHL 2008-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackhawks.gif

I feel a resurgence this year. I heard about it on a commercial or something.

I went to the preason game the other night vs the Devils...it's going to be a long season. :( Good news is that there is a lot of kids playing, so they may not win often, but it should be fun to watch. And if these guys learn to play as a team, they should be pretty good in the future.

Fuck, was it that bad?

blackhawks.gif

I feel a resurgence this year. I heard about it on a commercial or something.

You are correct, sir.

With the young dynamic duo of Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews, plus defensemen like Duncan Keith and new additions Brian Campbell and Cristobal Huet, the 'Hawks will most definitely make the playoffs and are maybe a year or two away from seriously contending for the Cup.

And this pleases me, as I think a strong team in the Windy City would be very beneficial for hockey in general.

However, they will never be able to compete with the Wolves, sadly. :sad:

another Leaf's fan I see?

devoted :sad:

I do adopt other teams though from time to time just so I can cheer at the tv instead of yelling or being too depressd to bother yelling.

I think it's funny you hate Tucker that much and P named her dog Tucker, remind me to bring that up in November :D

Should be an interesting year, one in which I hope will culminate with a Stanley Cup for the Montreal Canadiens in their 100th season. That would be the ultimate.

Indeed :hyper:

Last year wasn't a fluke so here's hoping...

I know the pre-season doesn't count for much but it's got to be a confidence-builder to have beat the Stanley Cup champions in both games last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom