NFL Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lions are good this year. I know they're in my division, but I'm happy for them if they have a big year.

Was really odd decision. Had 4 time stoppages, and with a good punt the Lions would have been pinned back.

Fingers crossed the 49ers can stay healthy this year. Purdy looked more polished than last year….but he’s got a bad habit of turning his back to the defense when he gets pressure. Guess it’s better than turning his arm into the defender

Fear not NFL fans - the Giants are in primetime week 3, 4 and 6.

One is on a Thursday thankfully.

Both things can be true. Unfortunately.

this could also be true.

likely somewhere in the middle - the giants aren't good, but not as bad as they looked last night... the cowboys are good, but not as good as the giants made them look.

honestly i thought they looked great on that opening drive until the damn rookie center muffed the snap, and it just snowballed from there.

Oh how I wish Jalen Ramsey would be back for Dolphins-Bills week 4.

But after watching that, the Dolphins might not need him against Allen.

Please stay healthy Tua.

saleh just alluded to a torn achilles. that's probably the end of rodgers' career if true. wow

Certainly ends this season, and at age 40, recovery to play next year would be a monumental commitment and rehab that I get the impression he doesn't have in him at this point in his life.

So likely d-u-n.

In all reality though, this does kind of suck. Takes away probably the biggest storyline going into the season. Should be interesting to see who comes out of the AFC this year. Josh Allen needs to stop playing hero ball, Mahomes doesn't have weapons outside of Kelce, etc. I think Baltimore and Miami could be dark horses this year.

In all reality though, this does kind of suck. Takes away probably the biggest storyline going into the season. Should be interesting to see who comes out of the AFC this year. Josh Allen needs to stop playing hero ball, Mahomes doesn't have weapons outside of Kelce, etc. I think Baltimore and Miami could be dark horses this year.

It's Cleveland's year. I saw this documentary about their draft where their GM Kevin Costner trades away 69 first round picks to draft a QB who had nobody go to his birthday party. Meanwhile his incumbent QB, who is in reality Superman, is in the best shape of his life and is pissed so Costner gets all 69 picks back plus a running back and edge rushing linebacker and it's 20-0 for the Brownies.

It's Cleveland's year. I saw this documentary about their draft where their GM Kevin Costner trades away 69 first round picks to draft a QB who had nobody go to his birthday party. Meanwhile his incumbent QB, who is in reality Superman, is in the best shape of his life and is pissed so Costner gets all 69 picks back plus a running back and edge rushing linebacker and it's 20-0 for the Brownies.

:D:lol:

I'm not a Jets fan, but living in the NY Metro area, I've always followed them. This Rogers' injury is terrible for the league. He's a freakin' legend now playing for a NY area team. People were actually close to giving a shit about the Jets. Their franchise seems forever doomed. I definitely got a Vinny T flashback from 1999.

My week 1 fantasy football team was down pretty badly and had an awful week going into MNF. I was down like by 10 with Gabe Davis and Tyler Bass going up against Josh Allen.

Literally pick. Pick. Fumble. 50 yarder for Bass (exactly 50 yards). 3-and-out OT and a punt return TD to seal the deal. I won by 0.8 points lmao.

Back
Top Bottom