NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rodgers, it's not like they tried to trade or demote him or something - just drafted an insurance policy. The way he reacted as though that perfectly reasonable move was some kind of unforgivable insult reeks of hubris.

Actually, the drafting of Love was one of the things that Rodgers actually DIDN'T act like a diva about. He's been really good about it and even considers Jordan Love a friend.

The stuff with the organization was interesting and I see both sides and actually credit both for working it out and improving the relationship. You usually see things go the other way.

Don't get me started on his politics though.

“Make a run” seriously? Is that to say Trubisky has options?
Pittsburgh was rumored. I guess he made some strides last year as Buffalo's backup. Maybe some people think he can pull a Tannehill. I dunno. If he has to play than it's likely the Giants suck anyways so whatevs.. maybe you catch lightning in a bottle, maybe they're both gone next year.

Pittsburgh was rumored. I guess he made some strides last year as Buffalo's backup. Maybe some people think he can pull a Tannehill. I dunno. If he has to play than it's likely the Giants suck anyways so whatevs.. maybe you catch lightning in a bottle, maybe they're both gone next year.

Well there’s sort of this alternative reality where Ryan Tannehill got leagues better when he left Miami. He stopped playing for a dumpster fire team is what happened.

disappointed-lame.gif

I feel like there should be a mandatory waiting period after someone has retired before they can try to come back - maybe a year or longer. Would mitigate the potential for publicity stunts like this.

Does anyone know how the retirement impacts his contract? Does he need to negotiate a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom