NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very surprised that DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett are both still with the Seahawks.

If DK Metcalf can’t fetch a first round pick, what’s the point in ever drafting a WR in the first round? First round pick WRs aspire to be as good as he is. His past season can be attributed to the shitshow that was at QB for his team.

If DK Metcalf can’t fetch a first round pick, what’s the point in ever drafting a WR in the first round? First round pick WRs aspire to be as good as he is. His past season can be attributed to the shitshow that was at QB for his team.

I think NFL Teams feel pretty similar to how buyers feel in the housing market right now. That's the biggest issue. Teams are starting to get wary of the price tag, both in draft picks and in amount of money they'd have to pay. DK has had attitude issues and hasn't necessarily been a consistent top WR in the league.

I'd trade a first rounder for him.
Not top half of the round, but anything 2nd half or a future first if I was fairly sure my team would be a playoff team with him.

I wasn’t gonna respond because I didn’t want to come off as a homer, but Metcalf is incredible and has been insanely under-utilized. He was wide open many times when Russell either couldn’t see him or decided to go deep to a double-covered Lockett.

Six game suspension for a serial sexual predator, but a full year for a guy who bet a few dollars on a game. Tracks for the NFL.

I saw the headline this morning and started yelling about it. It's infuriating and disgusting. Why can't the NFL get something right for once?

The whole thing is disgusting and a somber reminder of the rank misogyny in this country. So many absurd ramblings out there from the incels, frat bros, and MRAs claiming all the allegations were a coordinated shakedown; that massage therapists should expect this kind of thing; walking right up to precipice of saying sexual coercion is some kind of male right... that the NFL seems more than happy to appease people like that, and that the Browns are willing to throw 250 million or whatever at Watson regardless of verdicts, should be a massive ethical indictment of the entire league.

I graduated from massage therapy school. Graduates are licensed by the state, and anyone saying that massage therapists should expect this kind of thing are way off base. We were taught from day one that jokes about "happy endings" or any sexual comments were beyond unacceptable, and if a client did such a thing, that was it. You should end the massage. I've never seen a massage waiver that didn't address this.

I've read through some of the more graphic articles about the DW allegations. I can see where his actions made the line so blurry. I know I would have been like, "Wait, what is he actually doing? Is this really happening?" As a therapist, you want to give the client the benefit of the doubt. I can understand why he visited so many different people, and I can see why the therapists did their best to finish out the session but make sure he never came back.

Don't know why I'm typing all this out. Guess I'm just super disgusted and so disappointed.

I graduated from massage therapy school. Graduates are licensed by the state, and anyone saying that massage therapists should expect this kind of thing are way off base. We were taught from day one that jokes about "happy endings" or any sexual comments were beyond unacceptable, and if a client did such a thing, that was it. You should end the massage. I've never seen a massage waiver that didn't address this.

I've read through some of the more graphic articles about the DW allegations. I can see where his actions made the line so blurry. I know I would have been like, "Wait, what is he actually doing? Is this really happening?" As a therapist, you want to give the client the benefit of the doubt. I can understand why he visited so many different people, and I can see why the therapists did their best to finish out the session but make sure he never came back.

Don't know why I'm typing all this out. Guess I'm just super disgusted and so disappointed.

I'm really glad you shared that, actually, so thank you!

Happy birthday to the Green Bay Packers. 103 years ago the franchise started. Interestingly enough, the Packers have never been the NFL all time leader in wins but if they win they’re Week 1 visit to Vikings, by beating the Bears at home Week 2, they will overtake the Bears in total wins.

i mean 500 to 1 are great odds...

FcOS05raUAAX2pF

Camille Kostek would be funny.
Alyssa Milano is throwing your money away cause she digs baseball players not football players.
He's not going back to Tara Reid, but Bridget M? That could happen.

Damn, the NFL thread is dead this year.

Three pretty incredible comebacks today by the Cardinals, Jets and Dolphins.

I have no idea what to think after two weeks except that the Chiefs are insanely talented and the Bucs' defense is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom