NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Packers can get healthy, I’m feeling really good about them actually breaking through when it counts.

+230 on the moneyline, folks. cha ching

I had Pack +5.5 in the pool I participate in that uses spread, and they use lines from Tuesday, apparently the line hit 7.5 yesterday.
I thought it would be close but took AZ in the Poutine Pick'em cause of the Adams and (to a lesser extent) Lazard absences.

Nice hit on the ML.

I had Pack +5.5 in the pool I participate in that uses spread, and they use lines from Tuesday, apparently the line hit 7.5 yesterday.

I thought it would be close but took AZ in the Poutine Pick'em cause of the Adams and (to a lesser extent) Lazard absences.

Nice hit on the ML.
Had ML and +6.5

Twas a great Thursday after a great Sunday, which means I'm destined for a blood bath tomorrow.

5stu15.jpg

Yeah fuck Rodgers if that’s true. Hope Love has a Rodgers vs Dallas 2007 moment on Sunday.

He was clever and said when asked during the preseason that he was "immunized".
Apparently he tried an alternative treatment (maybe a speedball of hydroxychloroquine, invermectin, bleach and Shailene Woodley's saliva?), and petitioned the league to have it count as being vaxxed. League denied him.

I've been in his corner all damn year. I'm so pissed off.

I was just coming back around to him too. Most likely it'll blow over and he'll still play out the rest of the season. Looks like he's influenced by Ms Woodley too. She won't buy food or water, all natural hippy shit.

I was just coming back around to him too. Most likely it'll blow over and he'll still play out the rest of the season. Looks like he's influenced by Ms Woodley too. She won't buy food or water, all natural hippy shit.
Oh I'm not stupid. He finishes the season, but this is for sure it.

But fuck it. I had him and Derrick Henry. I'm toast this week. Starting Love out of spite.

Oh I'm not stupid. He finishes the season, but this is for sure it.

But fuck it. I had him and Derrick Henry. I'm toast this week. Starting Love out of spite.

One other thing, Rodgers is almost 40. Definitely gonna pay close attention to that. A lot of late 30's/early 40's unvaccinated folks are being hospitalized.

Shouldn’t he be suspended too ? He broke protocols during preseason by not wearing masks on sideline , and doubtful he wore them in their facility (would be harder to prove without his teammates ratting on him)

I'm hoping Jordan Love looks like the next coming of Mahomes so the Packers can just be like "Fuck this guy" and trade him for 3 #1 picks.

Is it really true he said he was "immunized" on the basis of some homeopathic thing he did? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He really showed his ass. "Woke mob...Joe Rogan...cancel culture...Ivermectin...done my own research, etc." It reads almost like a parody of anti-vax idiots.

As someone who's strongly disliked him for a long time, I feel vindicated today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom