NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been doing wonders on my bench.
Had to sub in for Keenan Allen this week and put Waddle in the staring lineup and kept Chase on the bench.

I absolutely nailed my mega bye + injury week. I have Russell Wilson and Josh Allen in every league, and spotted them with Mac Jones. Also have Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson in most leagues, and Tyreek Hill and Antonio Brown. Russell Gage got my first start of the season, and second for Nelson Aghalor. For RBs I have Josh Jacobs and Kareem Hunt in most leagues. I flex Hunt, who I lost. I spotted him with Gesicki.

Couldn’t ask for a more magical week of nonsense from hit or miss players. Unexpectedly, Tyreek Hill almost brought me down.

He's been doing wonders on my bench.
Had to sub in for Keenan Allen this week and put Waddle in the staring lineup and kept Chase on the bench.

yeah you dummy, if you had played chase over waddle, you'd be beating me by 84 points instead of only 65. what a bone headed mistake.

yeah you dummy, if you had played chase over waddle, you'd be beating me by 84 points instead of only 65. what a bone headed mistake.

I know, and if I had swapped out Stafford for Mahomes we'd be talking triple digits.

(Would have never thought Mahomes would be the biggest liability on my team, but here we are)

Selecting Chase as a rookie flyer late in my fantasy league is paying off.

I tried, someone snagged him from me ONE pick before I could manage it.

In other news, in my work league, I suffered my first defeat of the season. I lost by 6.68 points. This is amusing to me because I thought I would've won if I'd played McKissic instead of Mike Davis, which I was literally seconds away from doing prior to kickoff Sunday morning, but had second thoughts. But I just did the math and realized even if I'd done that, I would still have lost by .08 points.

No, no, the only way the work Indiana Swooo were winning this week is if A.J. Green's TD hadn't been called back.

I couldn't beat a team with two healthy skill position players by triple digits, so it was really more of a loss.

Let us not forget that Graham Gano used to be part of the Washington football franchise.

Yesterday, we started a guy named Blewitt at kicker.

It’s gonna be so great when the Jets get two top 10 picks next year because of how bad the Seahawks are playing.

Time for a firesale and rebuild.

It’s gonna be so great when the Jets get two top 10 picks next year because of how bad the Seahawks are playing.

Time for a firesale and rebuild.

i can't wait until the bears and giants play in january 2nd and the giants have to decide if it's better to try and lose and improve their own pick or try and win and improve the first round pick they get from the bears in 2022.

Record-wise this feels like the best Thursday night NFL matchup ever. Hopefully it lives up to it, despite some players being out.

Pretty, pretty good.

That would be a heartbreaking loss if you're a Cardinals fan.

Should have never come down to that play. The refs didn’t have enough evidence to overturn that Aaron Jones TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom