NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? I feel like a player like that doesn’t make that big of a stink only to put his tail between his legs and play good football

I want Jordan Love to be a success (not necessarily for the Packers), just to prove all the whiny fans who insisted he was a wasted pick totally wrong.

Last edited:
I want Jordan Love to be a success (not necessarily for the Packers), just to prove all the whiny fans who insisted he was a wasted pick totally wrong.

Same opinion but with bias. I think it was a great pick but I’m in the minority.

You think? I feel like a player like that doesn’t make that big of a stink only to put his tail between his legs and play good football

I of course don’t know for sure but he’s been using his friends like James Jones to walk himself back.

Sounds like Rodgers is coming back to Green Bay. I have mixed emotions on this. Love the player but can't stand the person.

That might have been the worst Packers performance I've seen in my entire life. Waited ages for a comeback and it just kept getting worse.

Not exactly inspiring to see this on your bench after multiple picks I guess

fat-thor-avengers.gif

But Jones looked good, so definitely something to look forward to.

Yeah, team looked about as expected. Conservative offense, won't blow anyone away but will be competitive, Nice to see tight end contributions again after the last 2 abysmal seasons.
Hopefully Jones grows and is a top tier QB in a couple of seasons.

Costly RB fumbles killed your team and mine.
It's so frustrating because Gibson was terrific outside of that one enormous mistake. Hopefully it doesn't stick with him any longer than necessary. He's a stud.

Defense was dogshit on 3rd down, there were a handful of costly penalties at the wrong moments, plus the fumble. Can't do that against a petty good team like the new-look Chargers.

Pats seem to be more talented and competent than last season. It's difficult to judge where they're at based on their competition because I don't know what to make of the Dolphins yet either; Miami's offseason moves were promising but it's tough to say much more than that.

Dolphins seem similar to last year but with a much better WR unit. Tua was overall solid aside from the INT. Waddle had a big wide open drop on a nice pass from Tua, but made up for it with the TD.

The O-Line may once again be a problem though they were missing a starter. Run game will probably be hit or miss again depending on the week. They played a top defense, but still.

Not crazy about the pass rush, but hard to hate on the Defense. They leave too many WRs open, but also don't give up a lot of deep plays, obviously.

I expect playoffs especially after a road win in NE. The AFC East should roll over the AFC South. Miami's extra game is the Giants at home. Falcons and Panthers on the schedule.

Last edited:
My guess is GB fans would have loved to see Wroggers traded this past offseason after that performance.

100% true. And I saw it coming when he pulled his BS this offseason. He recently did the Erin Andrews interview where he regurgitated the same complaints about the front office. He's distracted and it showed in his play yesterday where he was hesitant and late on his reads. I'm all for starting the Jordan Love era even if it means this season probably won't be a winning one. Get the cap room and 3 1st round picks.

The thing is, Rodgers has been such a bitter asshole his whole career that it actually wouldn’t surprise me. He’s the same guy that mailed Christmas gifts from his parents back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom