NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Whitney sang it in '91 or '92, and it became such a huge deal, and I thought I read that it was pre-recorded, but that was the way it was done, to avoid fuckups (and possibly so the singer didn't have to deal with echo/delays if singing with a backing track or band).

Maybe they've changed it since then, or maybe I misunderstood back then. Or maybe because she was singing a capella she opted to do it live.

I picked Steelers to win a few weeks back, I am sticking with that.

Looks like this game is more about defense, so far.

(somebody should start a Glee thread in Zoo Station)

what was the over/under prop bet for the number of mentions the BEPs are performing at halftime? 27352308956720?

I thought the Bud Light product placement one was funny. And the Chevy "Lassie" one right after it was cute.

Also, before that happened, I came over here to ask - is Boz Scaggs from Pittsburgh or something? I figure that's why they picked that song for that little lead-in.

Too bad Green Bay doesn't have a musical artist to bring to the table.

What was the unsportsmanlike conduct call? I didn't understand the explanation.

the guy went to his knees and probably pointed to the sky

He must have gotten my message to win it for my grandma and was giving her a shout-out. Thanks, Packer dude!

I laughed at the "reply all" email. But I've already forgotten what product it was shilling, so I guess it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom