NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I devised a mathematical formula that combined the 3, and this was the result:

rollerball1975jamescaan.jpg

Jim Nabors in a space helmet with Atari graphics font on his jersey - I'm for it.

Your appointment with Jerry Jones is at 2:30. At that time, you will unload your wallet, provide ATM pin numbers and turn over any valuables he deems suitable for his collection.

I would also like to express my extreme jealousy.

Apparently they choose to dismantle it to get snow off the top, but it never collapsed. That's what someone who worked there said.

Hopefully LT isn't lingering about the premises . . . :wink:

Very cool though. You got some connections. I remember getting a Phil Simm autograph in the mail as a kid after I wrote to him and being surprised and thrilled.

Just talked to phil simms at the hotel bar. And chris collinsworth. And yea, phil simms. Did I mention phil simms? Yea... phil simms.

Did I mention I'm staying in the same hotel as giant legend phil simms, and we had a moment at the hotel bar? Yea..

I saw Phil at the airport in Phoenix after Stickum Bowl XXFUCKXX...the Giants fans were all over him hootin' and hollerin' and he wanted no part of them.

Just talked to phil simms at the hotel bar. And chris collinsworth. And yea, phil simms. Did I mention phil simms? Yea... phil simms.

Did I mention I'm staying in the same hotel as giant legend phil simms, and we had a moment at the hotel bar? Yea..

Very cool! Damn you! So you met Phil Simms. Is Bono Ok? :wink:

You loved it. You just didn't know it.

What a time was had at the airport terminal that night. Had a redeye out leaving at like 2AM through Houston (my buddy I went with lives in Houston, I was connecting to Logan), after the game since we weren't in a celebratory mood, we headed to the airport to try and switch to an earlier flight...no dice of course, and since we had dropped the car off, just went to our terminal, which had a prior flight leaving at midnight to Newark. So there we are in a terminal full of Giants fans...and in strolls Phil who's on the flight to Newark. The Giants fans keep coming up to him shouting "we did it Phil!" and such and he's like "uh yeah" and eventually he leaves the area and sits in a different area till the flight boards...you'd have thought he was a former Patriot the way he reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom