NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't listen to coaches you say?

Well assuming he's specifically doing something other than what he's being told, he might be the key to the Dolphins backfield issues.

Gets caught out of position too often and exhibits very poor tackling form. Other than that, he's clearly deserving of his two backdoor Pro Bowl appearances.

I've always thought he was a bit reckless.

Anyways, my main reason for coming back today (other than the fact that I'm bored) is wondering if there's going to be an Interference Fantasy Football league this year? I've been doing it for seven straight years, and I see no reason not to this year. :up:

DaveC said:
I've always thought he was a bit reckless.

Anyways, my main reason for coming back today (other than the fact that I'm bored) is wondering if there's going to be an Interference Fantasy Football league this year? I've been doing it for seven straight years, and I see no reason not to this year. :up:

Yeah. I'm looking forward to repeating this year*

* - actually came in 7th or 8th

I've got my fantasy draft tomorrow. Landed the #1 pick and, despite hating the Vikings with the whole of my spirit, I actually kinda like Adrian Peterson and will probably snag him. Seems like a decently safe fantasy pick.

My cousin won't leave my other cousin alone about drafting Manning.

But I would definitely like to participate this year if there is fantasy football. Now that I have a season under my belt, I feel a bit more up to it.

I sprung early for Rodgers...

at 8... just because I was lucky enough to get pick #8 of 8. So I basically had the opportunity to fill needs with a high pick.

Somehow Joe Flacco fell to me in the 10th round... so good backup as well.

Shit, I guess we'd better do the draft ASAP if we're gonna have a league this year. I don't feel like being the commish again, any takers?

If anyone's looking for late round values at tight end, it seems like many drafts are ignoring Lance Kendricks. The only reason I was paying attention is because he's from Wisconsin and I met him at a local event a few months ago. He's particularly atheletic as far as tight ends go, had a fantastic pre-season and appears to be Sam Bradford's new favorite target.

Really won't have the proper time to devote to it.

tumblr_lq7ncpQZsQ1qjdrpy.gif

Hell, I'll do it. I can count. And, if I'm overestimating myself, there's always a calculator.

Hell, I'll do it. I can count. And, if I'm overestimating myself, there's always a calculator.

I've wasted my summer praying in vain for a savior to rise from these streets.

But it wasn't in vain. You've come to rescue us.

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

OH, THE UNIFORM!

Hey Dave (and other fantasy footballers),

Let me know if there's going to be an Interference fantasy football league! My sister and I definitely want in on that, and I know we're running out of time. We've both been competing for seven years too, so hopefully this will happen.

~HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom