NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez says "I see your floating duck to the sideline and raise you a fumble where I try to throw before I pull the ball from between the center's legs."

Peefer, I snapped up Vick and LeSean with my first two picks yesterday. Would you like to talk me into starting Matt Ryan or that piece of shit Sam Bradford instead? I stocked up on quarterbacks as trade bait when everyone else was infatuated with receivers.

Well, he puts up great numbers and the Eagles throw the ball a ton, so I probably wouldn't. And Shady's still a good pick since he catches so many out of the backfield.

I should probably get a fantasy team going. I had a lot of fun with that last year, first time I'd ever done it.

With the new CBA,looks like we'll have a Thursday night game every week by 2014.Players don't want a 18 games schedule do to injuries,but they are okay playing 2 games in 5 days???:huh:

Go figure.......

Its not just injuries that the players are concerned about with an 18 game slate...its money (shocking), the owners want them to play 18 games for the same salaries they make now...owners would generate plenty more income from the TV deals which would increase with the 2 extra reg season games (there'd be no real added ticket revenue if they eliminate 2 preseason games since the owners soak season tix holders for the full price for preseason anyway), and the players stand pat...it'll never fly.

Since I purchased NCAA Football 12 on the ps3 on the weekend, I've become more interested in this sport than ever before. Not sure which team I wanna pick though...

Suggestions peoples? :hmm:

Well, I wouldn't want you to make the same mistake like the last time a video game got you interested in a sport. I suggest that your allegiances remain on the West Coast, but for the San Francisco 49ers. :up:

Full disclosure: BoMac is a Niners fan.

I won't even attempt to make a pitch for the Eagles because our quarterback is a dick.

The Eagles still have that aussie guy who used to play aussie rules, Sav Rocca?

Well, I wouldn't want you to make the same mistake like the last time a video game got you interested in a sport. I suggest that your allegiances remain on the West Coast, but for the San Francisco 49ers. :up:

:laugh: It appears the closest I can get to Vancouver is with Seattle.

Green Bay Packers, you've already jumped on one band wagon, why not make it two?

Haha, by band wagon do you mean Canucks or TCU? Cause you could nearly call it three :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
The Eagles still have that aussie guy who used to play aussie rules, Sav Rocca?

:laugh: It appears the closest I can get to Vancouver is with Seattle.

Haha, by band wagon do you mean Canucks or TCU? Cause you could nearly call it three :wink:

Oh, you're a TCU fan now as well? :lol:

the Seahawks are changing their uniforms next year. yep. the blue on blue on blue isn't working for them.

I have yet to figure out whether Pete Carroll is an amiable idiot or awesome. He's not doing himself any favors yet with Tarvaris running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom