NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so the draft is nigh, not that anybody is paying much attention to it this year.
But I will throw this out there, all the QB talk right now surrounds Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert with a sprinkling of Jake Locker. Those 3 currently are projected as first rounders in most cock drafts, and shockingly many think Newton will be the #1 overall pick.

I say the team that drafts Ryan Mallett will end up with the best QB of this year's draft when all is said and done.

I say the team that drafts Ryan Mallett will end up with the best QB of this year's draft when all is said and done.

110% agreed.

I think my Pats will do a lot of wheelin and dealin like Belichick likes to. One surprise being reported is them trading up in the first round. The target? Robert Quinn, Julio Jones, or Pat Peterson. I'd prefer Quinn if it happens.

I doubt they trade up. I think they'll go their standard route of trading down, probably out of 28 and pick up another 1st rounder next year. They'll probably also do something with 33 if they get blown away by an offer. Then I wouldn't be surprised if they packaged a 2nd and 3rd and moved back up to the top of the 2nd round or something.

It's actually going to be a fascinating draft, since there hasn't been any free agency. Teams don't know what will happen after this, so a lot might be more inclined than usual to reach for players of need. Expect the Patriots to take full advantage of that.

Can't wait to see the Patriots' new four tight end offense with Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski, Alge Crumpler and Nate Solder all on the field.

Wow. Saints committing a lot of chips here with Ingram, Patriots move down to the second round and pick up the Saints' first next year.

Really happy with the Carimi pick for the Bear. A big badass O-Lineman? Yes, please.

And he's Jewish.

THE BEAR JEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom