NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As you might expect, some French guy on Twitter has the perfect summary of the game:

[tweet]688522084620828672[/tweet]

And now Mike McCarthy living up too his reputation as brilliant play caller running on 2nd and 8 with 3 minutes left then going for 4th down from his own 24.

Bruce Arians just took it one step further. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a game. The Packers were not a Super Bowl team this year. We all knew that. But proud of the show they put on tonight.

Yeaahhhh....touchdown and win OT. Let's go ahead and not cover Fitzgerald. What could go wrong?

Me, always, when my team gets knocked out of playoffs:

W0PwVFK.gif

Hoping for Broncos / Cardinals, please.

Unless it's the St. Louis Cardinals, or the NY Giants

Just watched the Hail Mary play again. Wow! That will be played on the highlight reel when Rodgers gets inducted in the hall of fame. Couldn't be more proud of the Packers.

Because of that Hail Mary, everyone is forgetting he converted for 60 yards on 4th and 20. Just a mind blowing sequence to end that game.

Worst half of the season followed by best half of the season. But the worst half was one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen. Seahawks are lucky they got this far with those bowling pins they call offensive linemen.

Doubt Lynch is back next year because of money, that injury, and his age. And Rawls.
Doubt Chancellor is back after the holdout; bet he will be traded for a draft pick or two.

Lots of people are saying Newton is an assclown for taking the 12th Man flag and throwing it into the mud. But I'm sure Sherman would have done the same thing a couple years ago, before he became a dad and mellowed out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom