NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
al_pacino_godfather_3_pull_me_back_in.gif

He's more than earned the nickname over the years, despite his embrace of it. He went to Pitt because Penn State pulled the scholarship offer.

I like him a lot, especially now that he's on the Bills. The instagram orgy ad is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Shady is a shit head.

And fuck the Eagles fans creaming all over themselves about playoffs. The team is 6-7 ffs and people are planning parades cause they won 2 in a row. These idiots are worse than Leafs fans. :rolleyes:

As 7-9 seemed like an optimistic scenario at the beginning of the season, I am relishing the Skins possessing the keys to first place despite them being no better than league average. Considering every team in the East has to play an opponent ranging from decent to seriously fucking good next week, I expect them to be at the top for a while longer still.

Weeks 16 and 17 are going to be really interesting. Whether we make it to the playoffs or not, I'm excited that our young team is already at a point where they're playing meaningful football in December. Kirk Cousins has thrown 12 TDs and 3 INTs over the past 7 games and has the third highest QB rating in the league over that stretch.

I made the mistake of checking out the Eagles reddit board on Sunday evening. It was infuriating.
As someone living in Philly, I can tell you that the mood is ... decidedly not that. Though I know a guy who runs r/Eagles, I'd probably not recommend taking the fanbase's temperature by logging onto that site.

As someone living in Philly, I can tell you that the mood is ... decidedly not that.

Good. It's probably the same dumb fucks from places like Conshohocken and Allentown that call in on the Phillies post-game shows and bitch about the crab fries at Citizens Bank Park.

Crab fries actually look quite appetizing. The name, not so much. Is there a seafood flavor to them or is it just tied into the restaurant's name?

I don't hate the sf giants as much as I did when Bonds played for them and their fans were insufferable idiots who thought he was a saint.

Back
Top Bottom