NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the argument against ties in this case would be "whichever team sucked more deserved to lose."

I think ties should be reserved for two teams that deserve to win. Which is arbitrary in definition.

There's a level of discomfort when your QB gets worse every game for three straight, rookie or not. It's mostly irrational, but it's still a bit disconcerting. Especially with two road division games on deck.

OB is a good coach who is going to run out of time in Houston because they could never get the right QB. Part of the issue of being in the AFC South is that if you're not terrible you will win the division and be too far back in the draft to get an impact player like a new quarterback.

Obviously while Jacksonville's defense is the main problem right now, their offense is more concerning. Because it's supposed to be good. Bortles looks bad, and their offense has ran the ball a total of 5 for like 25 yards times not counting scrambles by Bortles. Who is calling that shit?

Has this been one of the most boring NFL seasons in a while? I just find myself not interested at all. Maybe it's all the shit that goes on outside of the games, and then there's the No Fun League BS. And I think the last game I watched it felt like a penalty every other play.

Just crown New England and start the season over.

Agreed. The Skins are fairly watchable this year and that's the only thing keeping me interested. The refs suck, the rules suck, everyone's hurt, there's not a lot of parity, a lot of great players are retiring or getting old, all of the games not being played on Sunday afternoon are terrible (the TNF choices in particular), it's a real snooze and that's borne out in the declining ratings.

It's pretty bad. But I still am very into every Bears game. I'm locked in for those three hours and it still brings me joy even though the Bears are both devastated by injury and not very good.

I guess I'm saying that, even though the "product" is more than flawed and the referees are horrific, I still love watching my favorite team and always will. It's got me hooked.

Last edited:
Seahawks defense scoring is probably the only way they're gonna get a touchdown with Wilson playing hurt and a bad offensive line.

I sat Kirk for Wilson :happy:

At this point, no one should be starting anyone from the offense of the Seahawks. The offensive line is so bad that Wilson's hobbling gets him seriously exposed. They're going to be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

Just crown New England and start the season over.

1454848210540.cached.jpg

Back
Top Bottom