NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I still a judgmental know-it-all asshole if I say that Mike McCarthy is still the biggest problem in Green Bay? Or am I still not allowed to say negative things about him because he won a Super Bowl six years ago and I don't know, coaching is hard.

Am I still a judgmental know-it-all asshole if I say that Mike McCarthy is still the biggest problem in Green Bay? Or am I still not allowed to say negative things about him because he won a Super Bowl six years ago and I don't know, coaching is hard.

I'd say in general your opinions aren't welcome here. :D

Green Bay is 1-1. Rodgers hasn't been himself since the calf injury. 14 straight games under 100 passer rating, missing guys that are wide open, not protecting the ball. There's your problem if we're looking for one.

But yeah, we're 2 games into the season. And if we're to fire a coach that hasn't missed the playoffs since 2008, then better find someone really damn good.

Last edited:
So literally anyone can walk on the field and win for the Patriots. Noted.

EDIT: The Texans' awful playcalling is at least partially responsible. Their offense is painful to watch.

Last edited:
I'm having a good fantasy night, but it doesn't matter because everytime my guys succeed, so to do the Patriots defense :madwife: Peef :madwife:

Hey, could be worse. You could be one of the countless people complaining on twitter about Gronk.

He's been doing it since he became a Patriot, its quite amusing

war.0.gif

I'm surprised Goodell hasn't drafted a rule to penalize him 15 yards for it

in the first 7 plays of the miami-cleveland game there was already an interception and two fumbles. this should be a good one.

I don't ordinarily pile on after the Redskins win something because, well, the franchise is a dumpster fire. However, Odell was such a punk today I've got to post some GIFs:

pM8lfVZ.jpg

irTDIkY.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed today's game. The Beckham/Norman rivalry just gets better and better.

Last edited:
His post game interviews were telling also. When Marshawn Lynch gives his "I'm only hear so I don't get fined" repeated answers, its funny. When Beckham answers every question with " I can't remember", it comes across a little bit like a sore loser.

I don't ordinarily pile on after the Redskins win something because, well, the franchise is a dumpster fire. However, Odell was such a punk today I've got to post some GIFs:

pM8lfVZ.jpg

irTDIkY.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed today's game. The Beckham/Norman rivalry just gets better and better.

His post game interviews were telling also. When Marshawn Lynch gives his "I'm only hear so I don't get fined" repeated answers, its funny. When Beckham answers every question with " I can't remember", it comes across a little bit like a sore loser.

Guy has some obvious emotional issues that he needs to deal with. He has incredible talent but he's his own worst enemy.

I don't think Benny With The Good Hair is doing a good job with him at all. Coughlin was at least protective of him, even when it was easy not to be. Kept it all in house.

This could fall apart quickly on the Giants if they're not careful. Thus far it certainly looks like they may have fired the wrong guy...

I mean, what is this shit?

"NFL: League tells officials to watch Odell Beckham Jr.'s opponents who try to provoke the WR into penalties - Ed Werdervia @ESPN App http://es.pn/app"

The article itself doesn't really make it sound any less childish than the headline implies.

I mean, what is this shit?

"NFL: League tells officials to watch Odell Beckham Jr.'s opponents who try to provoke the WR into penalties - Ed Werdervia @ESPN App http://es.pn/app"

The article itself doesn't really make it sound any less childish than the headline implies.
It's clear that defensive players have continued to tap into the homophobic slur tactic started by Josh Norman, and Odell continues to react.

They wouldn't issue a statement like that over just regular old trash talk.

I'm not defending Odell's behaviour, but it's clear that there's more going on here, and it's a continuous issue.

Back
Top Bottom