NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's crazy that you can have 6 tds and 0 int, but still lose the game...

However, I am a Saints fan, so yay Breesus XD

Sent from my SCH-I435 using U2 Interference mobile app

It's crazy that you can have 6 tds and 0 int, but still lose the game...

Even crazier is the PUNTER getting called for a facemask penalty. If he doesn't commit that penalty, the game at least goes into OT.

The defenses of both teams were dreadful.

In case anyone missed it, Atlanta kicked a field goal down 4 points with 3 minutes left in the game from the 1 yard line. Of course they never saw the ball again.

In case anyone missed it, Atlanta kicked a field goal down 4 points with 3 minutes left in the game from the 1 yard line. Of course they never saw the ball again.

I did see that. Just added to the list of mind numbing coaching decisions this season in the NFL.

Defensive head coaches.

Except a smart defensive head coach would know that even if you fail on 4th and goal from the 1, you pin your opponent at the 1, creating the possibility of a safety or the opportunity for your D to get you the ball back on the opponent's side of the field.
Should be an easy decision no matter what your coaching philosophy.

The Vikings taking the wind and giving the ball to Nick Foles to start overtime is my favorite development of the 2015 season.

sanchez_lifeguard.jpg

12-3 Lions. 4th quarter in Green Bay. Here comes the Lions super bowl run!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Detroit tried so hard to lose, yet they somehow pulled it out.
2 missed XP, a recovered onside and then let one of the best kickers in the NFL kick a GW FG. They somehow won.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Leaving Odell Beckham in single coverage seems contrary to the Belichick philosophy of taking out the opponent's biggest weapon.

I'm getting real tired of Joe Buck, real fast. No, Joe. With 30seconds on the clock a game is not over. I only wish they had won as well to further shove that stupid ass comment down his damn throat.

Pack needs some work. I don't know if it would help, but maybe McCarthy should go back to calling the plays...

Back
Top Bottom