NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I originally thought Pats-Cards for the Super Bowl, but I'm not so sure Arizona will be able to win in Carolina.

As for the AFC, unless NE has a complete meltdown, they should easily beat Denver, whose offense looked lethargic and whose defense barely beat a less than 100% QB without his best WR and RB.

Hey Gaf. [emoji1]

0e64b1610284085942fd637e9aa993cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do root for my team to win. I do it all the time. And I do it with as much love and passion as anybody you've ever met in your miserable life. Kiss my ass.

Some fun stats leading into the game;

Tom Brady has thrown more TD passes in Denver this season (3) than Peyton manning (1).

In games refereed by Ed Hochuli (sun's out, guns out), the Broncos are 7-0. (Patriots are 3-6)

Go Pats.

This is one of the worst called games I've ever witnessed. Not from the refs, but the commentators.

DOWNED IT AT THE ONE *starts from the four*

IF THAT PASS WAS BACKWARDS, DID ANYONE RECOVER IT

IS THIS BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN WE'RE WITNESSING

Considering the Denver defense had embarrassed the Pats all day, attempting to go for it was a mistake. Just take your 3 points and, I don't know, hope for a defensive TD or something.

They could have taken two FGs and been in the position to win this right now.

It's that legal Denver weed fucking them up.

They could have taken two FGs and been in the position to win this right now.

It's that legal Denver weed fucking them up.

Take the lead... on another FG nonetheless. It could be virtually over right now, in NE's favor. Instead, they've 50 seconds to stay alive.

Back
Top Bottom