NCAA Baseball 2011 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ping%20Wu%200809%20web.jpg

I hope TCU gets back here because they were a big fan favorite and so fun to watch. That game last year against Florida State was one of the craziest games that I've ever seen. Based mainly on pitching though I think UCLA wins it all this year.

#1 in conference, but I'm not sure what's going to happen in the post season this year. I definitely am having a harder time following now that I'm not at school though :slant:

Rained out tonight when I was supposed to broadcast. (They of course wait until we arrive and set our equipment up to announce this.) It's being moved to a doubleheader tomorrow with a forecast of thunderstorms all day.

Scheduling baseball and softball for the BTN was pure fucking chaos cos of that shit.

If I understand correctly, it's the first time your Alma Mater's gone right?

I honestly couldn't even tell you. I'll trust you on the first time since 2000 thing.

I love baseball more than anything in life, but I've never followed NCAA baseball, really. Weird. I don't do anything more than watch a few CWS games each June. I'm glad we're in the tournament, though, and hope we kick ass. Apparently it was a bit of an unlikely run for us, with some big comeback wins, etc.

I thought I'd keep following after college, but it's hard. Still, now that it's CWS time, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom