NBA Basketball 2007-08: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you gonna watch a movie, too?

No.

This is going to be an epic bender. Straight up 3 days of bar-hopping, street-stumbling, look to get laid, end-all be-all shitstorming of alochol consumption, property destruction, and masochism.

I'm on beer number 4 now and I'm about to leave this apartment and head into the night.

Or, yeah, I might just stay in and watch some season 1 episodes of Lost or something.

Fuck.

No.

This is going to be an epic bender. Straight up 3 days of bar-hopping, street-stumbling, look to get laid, end-all be-all shitstorming of alochol consumption, property destruction, and masochism.

You just described one of my normal weekends.

Best of luck to you.

It had been bugging me all series as to who Sasha Vujacic reminded me of with the skinny headband/hairstyle thing going on...it finally hit me:

ruth_buzzi1.jpg

sasha_1_400.jpg

vlcsnap-12055490.jpg

And I've gotten in trouble for this before so all I'm going to do is ask who that blonde girl was sitting to Jack Nicholson's left? I guess I'll just say that I'm curious about her. Anybody have any ideas??? Jack's daughter maybe?

I'm interested in knowing who the crazy old guys sitting next to Jack are. They both look like they could be real patients from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I'm interested in knowing who the crazy old guys sitting next to Jack are. They both look like they could be real patients from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

the guy with the long white beard, sunglasses and fisherman's hat is donald sutherland... i think.

capt.bebaebe8f74c4d3c93669816cdbe5391.nba_finals_basketball_catg112.jpg

yahoo claims it's some record producer, but yahoo has also claimed that willie randolph was reggie jackson at one point, so they've got that going for them.

oh, and the broad is jack's hot hot daughter.

I guess that is Donald Sutherland - nice sunglasses. I got a kick out of the other guy next to him last night - he looked like he had no idea where he was.

1213324095_0405.jpg

i take it back... apparently it's Lou Adler, record producer and best friend of Jack. he does have a resemblance to Sutherland though.

57269893.jpg

Adler is best friends with actor Jack Nicholson and can often be found at his side at LA Lakers Basketball games. Alder is usually dressed in an elaborate fashion beside Nicholson causing interest as to who the man is.

Incredible game last night. As much as I love Sam I Am for the FSU connections and looking like E.T., it's about time Eddie House played in crunch time. Vujacic crying and punching a chair at the end was almost as great as Devean George losing it a few years back.

I've seen the one guy to to the right of Jack in that picture a few times. They're either really good friends or he likes giving the homeless guy outside of the arena courtside seats every game.

So everybody's pissed at Kobe because he said he's going to have wine, beer, and a few shots...like 20...after last night's collapse. Not like he's a grown man or anything...I mean get a grip people. I hate Kobe and think he's probably a ginormous douchebag, but picking apart those comments is pretty silly.

I'd rather see a guy almost cry and punch a chair than start wondering where he and his posse/entourage are going after the game. It's easy to mock, I guess, but at least the guy gives a fuck.

So everybody's pissed at Kobe because he said he's going to have wine, beer, and a few shots...like 20...after last night's collapse. Not like he's a grown man or anything...I mean get a grip people. I hate Kobe and think he's probably a ginormous douchebag, but picking apart those comments is pretty silly.

Of course the joke is, how many of those twenty shots will actually make it to his mouth, 5 or 6? :wink:

I just wanted to re-post this picture that Headache so graciously provided us with...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:drool:

Jack's daughter...that's the kinda girl I like, my friends. I will marry her someday. You'll see. You are all invited to the wedding, too.

Hope he didn't drink too much, he might wet the bed. A great big one, too big to cover up with a towel. Bedwetter.

So anyway about that whole Ray Allen slump thing :wink: He's penetrating a ton lately, reminds me of his college days. Great stuff.

I just wanted to re-post this picture that Headache so graciously provided us with...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:drool:

Jack's daughter...that's the kinda girl I like, my friends. I will marry her someday. You'll see. You are all invited to the wedding, too.

You and Pedokiss should hang out sometime.

I don't know who or what a Pedokiss is so, unfortunately, your inside joke has fallen on deaf ears.

Go Lakers!

I honestly think they still have a shot in this series.

i don't know much, but i do know this... nobody would guard michael jordan 1-on-1 with paul pierce.

i guess there goes that argument.

Well that's because MJ had Scottie [/Kobe apologist]

While I think it's clear that Jordan's Bulls teammates were superior to what Kobe has to work with I think a lot of that superiority is on the defensive end...guys like Rodman, HoGrant, Cartwright weren't major offensive threats by any means. When everybody in the building knew MJ and only MJ was taking the money shots he still managed to be, well, MJ. Kobe hasn't been able to do that without a 300lb security blanket named Aristotle around to bail him out.

Edit: And that's not a Kobe slam by any means. KB is a damn fine player...saying somebody's no Michael Jordan isn't an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom