NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be that elevation/thin air in SF...oh wait.

It really makes zero sense. Especially with a veteran championship team.

that road record really should scare off anyone from picking the warriors to do anything in the playoffs... unless they're simply playing possum and just not giving a turkey on the road - similar to the 1995 houston rockets.

it's so odd. i don't think we've ever seen anything like it before.

they've lost 13 straight road games. the last defending champion to do that was the 99' Bulls - who just happened to lose scottie pippen and, uh, the greatest player of all time off their roster.

warriors really need wiggins back. have no idea what's going on there.

Calling it now. If the Bucks win the NBA's Superb Owl this year, the headlines will be all about Giannis, but Brook Lopez will be the true difference maker. What a year he is having.

MV5BODcxMDU0MzMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyODY2OQ@@._V1_.jpg

We had a Delly sighting last night. Possibly his best game of the season, maybe his career, in helping the Kings to a blowout loss to the Celtics.

At this moment I'm hoping the Cavs don't have to see Miami in the first round. Knicks might not be able to hold that 5 spot though.

I don't know - there were two games this year against Miami where they surgically took us apart in the 4th quarter. The experience from Butler etc was strongly evident. I don't think anyone on NY really has that.

3 games separate the 4 seed from the 12 seed in the west with 9/10 games to go. craaaaaaazy

4. phoenix - 10.5
5. clippers - 10.5
6. golden state - 11.5
7. minnesota - 12.5
8. dallas - 13
9. LAKERS - 13
10. new orleans - 13
11. okc - 13
12. utah - 13.5

It is wild.
Could have 4, 5 or 6 teams tied and go to multiple tiebreakers. Might come down to most point in games on Tuesdays in mountain time zone, th 69th tiebreaker.

I can’t believe the Mavs pick owned by the Knicks might not convey because they are so bad. Getting the 11th pick while the Knicks go the playoffs on the back of Brunson’s play would be a beautiful conclusion to the widely panned KP trade.

Delly's briliance is helping the Jazz get a better draft pick. Win-Win!

Hitching your wagon to Kyrie Irving is a foolish move which Mark Cuban is finding out rather quickly.

One more time.

Back to back losses in a home and home with the 4th worst in NBA Charlotte Hornets (who were without there 2 leading scorers LaMelo Ball & Terry Rozier), and now facing the prospect of playing without Luka tomorrow night in Indiana as he picked up his 16th Tech of the season, so it's all on wunderkind Kyrie.

Now 7-13 since the trade and an eyepopping 3-8 when both Kyrie and Luka play.

None of the other sharks on Shark Tank would have invested in this deal.

pat bev can actually probably do what he said he wanted to do... knock the lakers out of the playoffs... with a win tonight.

a quick look at the schedules... dallas will probably go 3-3 to finish the season. okc will likely go 4-3.

lakers? they'll probably go 4-3, which will put them in the play-in as the 10 seed.

but that could very easily be 3-4, especially if they lose to the bulls. if they go 3-4 and the mavs go 3-3 - they end up tied. but dallas owns the tie breaker - so they would get the 10 seed and the lakers get the 11 seed.

Should be an interesting finish for the #1 seed in the East, which I actually believe is extremely important. Bucks up by 2 with 7 to play. I'm not actually sure who has the tiebreaker. I should look that up. But Boston could still go on a run and get it, especially if they beat Milwaukee this week. The fun part of the season is upon us.

pat bev can actually probably do what he said he wanted to do... knock the lakers out of the playoffs... with a win tonight.

a quick look at the schedules... dallas will probably go 3-3 to finish the season. okc will likely go 4-3.

lakers? they'll probably go 4-3, which will put them in the play-in as the 10 seed.

but that could very easily be 3-4, especially if they lose to the bulls. if they go 3-4 and the mavs go 3-3 - they end up tied. but dallas owns the tie breaker - so they would get the 10 seed and the lakers get the 11 seed.

Then Lebron can complain that the league rescinding Luka's 16th tech (for no legitimate reason) knocked the Lakers out of the play in. (Though I suspect Dallas could have won without Big Mac Luka last night given the lineup the Pacers tossed out there, no Haliburton, no Hield, no Turner)
That would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom