NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same could have been said of the Warriors and look at them now. This is the first turnaround season in a new dynasty. We're becoming a destination club (see Sabonis). We'll easily account for the Nuggets.

Also, why the fuck is no one talking about Jock Landale? Huge part of the reason the Suns are 19-14 with his effectiveness off the bench and, of course, he's an Aussie.

Same could have been said of the Warriors and look at them now. This is the first turnaround season in a new dynasty. We're becoming a destination club (see Sabonis). We'll easily account for the Nuggets.

A. The Warriors had won a few titles in their history in SF. The Kings only "franchise" title was as the Rochester Royals in 1951, 4 cities before relocating to Sacto.

2. Destination club because Sabonis went there? Dude was traded there, had no choice in the matter.

Jock Landale is starting

Alert the government to let the Aussie masses know.

qU6j7D.gif

UiU, don’t feel bad about being another team to cop a beating from the 23-24 finalists and 24-25 champions

ha I thought of you when I saw the score. I was hoping the Jazz would lose all of their games this year to get a higher draft pick, but it hasn't really worked out that way thus far. Stuck in the middle.

Yeah they had the best record in the west just two seasons ago.

Gobert and Mitchell couldn't get along so the front office blew it up and traded the three best players for a shit load of future draft picks. Everyone assumed they would be pretty bad this year, but they got some solid players back in the trades, (Markkanan, Olynik, Beasley) and so far have exceeded expectations.

Happy New Year cobz, I guess you guys hit it here in a few hours.

Last edited:
The 2022-2023 Bulls course corrected and beat a terrible team instead of a championship contender.

Kobe Bryant is the only athlete I've ever come across who seems to have professional fans - people who see it as their duty to bring him up in any topic even remotely related to basketball. Every place I've looked about Mitchell's game last night has as one of the first comments someone going on about how Kobe had 80 in 42 minutes. Like damn just let Donovan have his moment.

Kobe Bryant is the only athlete I've ever come across who seems to have professional fans - people who see it as their duty to bring him up in any topic even remotely related to basketball. Every place I've looked about Mitchell's game last night has as one of the first comments someone going on about how Kobe had 80 in 42 minutes. Like damn just let Donovan have his moment.
There are four distinct NBA Stans that need to be avoided at all costs... Kobe Stans, LeBron Stans, Westbrook Stans and Kyrie Stans.

You can not, must not, get into a debate with any of them. You will not get out unscathed.

I watched a full game of Jokic the other night for the first time. Obviously as a 2-time MVP he is great, but I couldn't believe the blend of strength and finesse he has. Jarrett Allen is a very good defender, but he was powerless against Jokic. Even when Allen and Mobley doubled him, he would make a pinpoint pass to an open shooter or hit a cutter. He was the best player on the court in every facet of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom