NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj taking credit for breaking the Vaughn news, hoping folks will forget this bomb:

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1587507793283919873
Well there's nothing in that original Woj bomb that wasn't true at the time. They did expect to hire him.

I would not be stunned in the least if the league stepped in and told them to back the fuck up.

The Kyrie thing also shifted from bad to worse after the expected hiring of Udoka.

The Utah Jazz are really bad at tanking

No kidding. First team in the NBA to get 10 wins, including an impressive road win at Atlanta tonight.

Markkanen has been amazing and Olynyk has been solid. Just great team basketball with this group. Fun to watch.

Nobody wants to talk about Cleveland as a city and nobody wants to talk about the only non hockey franchise to be mistaken for a hockey franchise.

The Cavs
Didn't want you
They cut you
Send you back down under
A long way
From this boring place
G'day

A hacker
A smacker
They hate ya
The way you take out everyone's knee caps
Kyle Korver
Derrick Rose
They know

Dellys' thinking bout the west coast
Riding the pine cause his career's toast
Sick of living in Sacramento
Got one more chance before his career goes
It's a winter of loss

A winter of loss

He's hoping
Mike Brown can
See there
That he still has some life in his career
This winter
But he don't
He's a bum

It's a winter of loss

A winter of loss

Oh and so many lost
Many games lost and so many remain
Oh the same ocean crossed
For him it's pleasure
To cause someone pain

It's a winter of loss

A winter of loss

No kidding. First team in the NBA to get 10 wins, including an impressive road win at Atlanta tonight.

Markkanen has been amazing and Olynyk has been solid. Just great team basketball with this group. Fun to watch.

your squad is really impressive. they play so hard and swing the ball all over the place.

apparently can't guard jordan goodwin, tho

ha yeah I didn't see the game but looks like they really struggled on defense in the second half.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a nice long losing streak to get back on track with tanking

Joking aside, are y'all in favour of the play-in tournament? It seems to reward mediocrity. In the AFL we've got 18 teams with the top eight making finals. There's been proposals to have a pre-finals qualifying tournament where teams 7-10 battle it out, and I hate the idea. The only reason it gets proposed is to make more money from TV rights.

I don't really have an opinion either way. If they keep it? Meh, whatever. If they scrap it? Meh, whatever.

It has kept things more interesting down the stretch of the regular season, I'll give it that. Not just that more teams are alive, but also for the teams around 5/6/7 trying to avoid the play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom