NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, the basketball arena in Washington DC has the summer off as per usual and therefore more room for concerts. There’s some egregiously long U2 line control system implemented outside of it right now filled with almost exclusively teenage girls.

I don’t know where else to post this.

c99dbaa9b9619587341cbb9a4dc63602d872b32d.gif

He’s been living off one championship 3 great players got him. Same way Phil Jackson is lost over rated cosch of all time. Sports are dumb.

Right, because winning one championship is the same as having the record for the most.

Also worth noting that great players or not, managing their personalities and morale is a necessary and important coaching skill that some are better at than others.

I'd actually be ok with Doc Rivers in Milwaukee. Monty too. Don't know if I really want a new to head coaching kind of guy.

Bucks also need some youth too. Love Middleton but I'm fine with him walking. Not sure who we could even think of replacing him with though.

Phil Jackson was an amazing manager of egos. Tex Winter was the brains behind the triangle.

that he relied upon someone else to be his key x's and o's guy does not take away from his greatness as a coach.

yes - he coached legends. you don't win 11 rings by just being a sideline decoration.

his awfulness as a GM doesn't take away from what he did as a coach.

Right, because winning one championship is the same as having the record for the most.

Also worth noting that great players or not, managing their personalities and morale is a necessary and important coaching skill that some are better at than others.

My point is you get credit when you have great players for being a great coach and In nba that’s really stupid.

Phil Jackson was an amazing manager of egos. Tex Winter was the brains behind the triangle.

that he relied upon someone else to be his key x's and o's guy does not take away from his greatness as a coach.

yes - he coached legends. you don't win 11 rings by just being a sideline decoration.

his awfulness as a GM doesn't take away from what he did as a coach.

I grew up in Boston a huge Michael Jordan fan. And I thought the same thing. But also a Brady guy. And watching bill look average without him proves the point.

A lot of people could do what Phil did with Michael and Kobe as those 2 guys did 99% of the work without being told.

I’m just doing sports talk now as this things will never be answered.

Who will win the Wemby sweepstakes tonight. Jazz have a 4.5% chance

The ghost of David Stern is going to have the knicks win it even though they aren't one of the teams...

I'm cheering for him to go to a fan base that has been through hell, so Portland or DC.

Dallas doesn't deserve a shot.

OKC would be amazing to watch with him and last year's lanky white kid who got hurt all year whose name I can't remember and refuse to google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom