NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Your bench destroys the other team's bench by 24 points.

Yeah that was as good an example as one could ask for as to why that KD trade won't work for Phoenix (this season at least), because they basically have zero depth.

But still I attribute it to the Chris Paul playoff curse. Dude will never win a title. Not even in power walking.

Game 7 last year the Suns just gave up it seemed and I don't know if they all stopped trying because of the owner, but funny to think that it was the Mavs that beat them.

Don't bet against Lebron.
Don't bet against Curry either.

If they play each other next round...

Sings The Sweep is on to the tune of The Heat is On

giphy.gif

Having an even average player in RJ’s spot would be such a massive upgrade. I hope/am confident they will address it this season.

To my eye they have at least three bench players who are significantly better than him. Why he starts is a complete mystery to me.

It would be fitting that a guy who should have been suspended to start the Warriors season may be suspended and help end the Warriors season
And here we are.

My entire thought process has shifted on that play. I thought Golden State would win, and wanted to see them make another run. But honestly? The Draymond Green experience is tiring. It would be fitting if his time in Golden State ends with him, yet again, costing his team a series because he couldn't control himself.

Light the damn beam.

And here we are.

My entire thought process has shifted on that play. I thought Golden State would win, and wanted to see them make another run. But honestly? The Draymond Green experience is tiring. It would be fitting if his time in Golden State ends with him, yet again, costing his team a series because he couldn't control himself.

Light the damn beam.

I still don’t know what that means other than it’s the kings chant this year. I also know mike brown is the 2nd best kings coach wins wise in kings history after 2 games.

And draymond is an asshole. But sometimes it helps like last year against my team and changes the series. But now he can’t shoot and punches his own teammates in the face.

I guess winning less than 10 road games wasn’t a fluke.

Still I expected game 3 at home to be a big win for golden state and then hot takes.

game was always obviously very important for the warriors - but i think the suspension actually raised the stakes for the Kings now. The series was always over if the Kings won game 3 - but i think a win in game 3 without Draymond would be more of a boost to GSW than a win with him would have been, if that makes any sense.

a series doesn't begin until a team wins on the road, as the saying goes. golden state is very much alive if they win game 3. especially so if they win without draymond. he's a dynamic player, even without scoring. he's their unquestioned defensive leader, and he is the glue that keeps everything moving on offense... without scoring. but his antics have been very costly for them. he cost them a title. he drove KD away. he punched jordan poole in the face and now here's a must win game 3 and he's suspended.

if GSW has one more run around Curry - it's probably going to have to be without Draymond. let him go with the lakers where he'll just get in the way and do the same things westbrook did for them (but with better defense).

god imagine a team with lebron, street clothes, kyrie and draymond? i'd pay good money for an nba hard knocks type show following them around.

Got my mate so good. The loser goes "a series doesn't start until you've won away" uhhh cunt we host game 7 we can literally lose all 3 on the road and win :lol:

They’d getting someone good if I ever sawed it

I just returned to U S and A from land with no Internet. Heat look paper good but did they look actual good? Or Bucs just bad?

They’d getting someone good if I ever sawed it

I just returned to U S and A from land with no Internet. Heat look paper good but did they look actual good? Or Bucs just bad?

No Giannis is clearly the biggest factor.
But Heat have looked pretty good in odd numbered games. Looked like complete trash in game 2.
Jamie from Progressive actually looked good last night for the first time since Flo was in high school.

To my eye they have at least three bench players who are significantly better than him. Why he starts is a complete mystery to me.

And now miraculously he has been the Knicks' best player in both games. I suppose one can make the case for Brunson today, but RJ held it together at the toughest spot in the 3rd.

And now miraculously he has been the Knicks' best player in both games. I suppose one can make the case for Brunson today, but RJ held it together at the toughest spot in the 3rd.

Wonder if the Bulls and/or T-Wolves regret moving on from Thibs.
He's got the Knicks defending at a near elite level
Cavs averaged 112 PPG in regular season. have eclipsed the century mark only once thus far in the series and had an NBA season low in points in game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom