NBA 2021 and beyond: Let's Talk Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Other than a very small slice of the stupid ISO offense in the 3rd quarter, that is exactly the way the Bucks should play. Always. The ball movement was excellent. I know Jrue is having a tough series but I don't mind him taking those shots that he normally makes.

I'm torn. I want Coach Bud fired if the Bucks lose the series, but then they get my hopes up with glimpses of what they could be like they did last night. My assumption is that they'll revert back for Game 7. Giannis will attempt multiple 3 point shots and it'll be nothing but ISO offense Saturday night. That's just the Wisconsin sports fan in my preparing myself.

Yeah I don't get that Celtics trade either.

Unloading Kemba's contract.

I have a feeling he's never gonna be right again with that knee, they need some flexibility financially, Horford contract is only a 14.5 mil guarantee in 22-23, so he'll likely be gone and some significant cap space freed up when there's a good FA crop.
Basically looking a year down the road.

Unloading Kemba's contract.

I have a feeling he's never gonna be right again with that knee, they need some flexibility financially, Horford contract is only a 14.5 mil guarantee in 22-23, so he'll likely be gone and some significant cap space freed up when there's a good FA crop.

Basically looking a year down the road.
I mean sure okay but I'm sure they could have found a deal that wouldn't have involved giving up this year's first.

Feels like a rash "I'm going to make a move to show I'm on charge" kinda deal.

The Wiz gave up a protected first to get off John Wall's contract, but they also got the better player back. Celtics are giving up a first and giving up the best player in the deal. Just feels like they could have waited for a better deal.

I mean sure okay but I'm sure they could have found a deal that wouldn't have involved giving up this year's first.

Feels like a rash "I'm going to make a move to show I'm on charge" kinda deal.

I think there's a bit of that, but more than just to show he's in charge, also to show that he's not Trader Danny who seemingly had to try and win every deal which lead to some teams not wanting to work with the Celtics (Danny wanted to be the next Red who fleeced a few teams in his day).
Brad makes it known with this deal that teams can deal with him and things can be fair.
So goodbye Trader Danny, hello GM Willikers.

Well the 1st rounder and a 2023 2nd rounder are hardly a wash, so its not like you eliminate those 2 items and the trade gets done.

The deal doesn't get done without a sweetener. Presti knows he's trading for a horrible contract, so he gets the pick with it. Kind of like the Rams throwing in an extra 1st so the Lions would take on Goff.

16th overall pick is a role player at best most of the time.

Do you think Presti keeps his first round picks under his mattress?

It's insane how many picks they have. I think it's like 18 first rounders and 18 second rounders in the next seven years?

Up by 25 in the 3rd quarter...

Lose by double digits. Gave up 81 points in the second half.

Bum ass team robbed us of having 3 game 7s this weekend [emoji107]

Last edited:
Up by 25 in the 3rd quarter...

Lose by double digits. Gave up 81 points in the second half.

Bum ass team robbed us of having 3 game 7s this weekend [emoji107]

Hey we almost beat the Sixers for most epic collapse of the week!

Oh and fuck John Stockton

Stockton's always been a weirdo. I remember he was way into holistic medicine when he played here. Claimed it was the reason for his longevity. He even took owner Larry Miller to a holistic doctor when he was dying from diabetes complications. (not surprisingly, Miller died soon after).

Last edited:
I am sorry your team put you through that. You're too nice of a poster to deserve a repeat of last season.

No wing defense at all. Quin Snyder called a horrible half but the roster just isn't athletic enough and the corner 3 was there the entire second half.

Who would've thought Terrence Mann would give game 5 KD a run for his money?

Thanks, yeah it was pretty terrible, but after game 5 I had resigned myself to the fact that we weren't going to win the series, so this wasn't quite as bad as it otherwise might have been.

Not sure where we go from here. Conley may not be back and I feel like Donovan is going to want out of Utah at some point, and we'll never be a FA destination. It felt like the stars were aligned for a moment this year to make a finals run. Oh well.

Last edited:
Bucks' 4th quarter effort

KD with the clutch shot just in front of the line

Sloppiest OT ever

Enough drama for a whole series in an hour. Crazy game.

James Harden coming into the season in god awful shape so that's could force a trade ended up biting himself in the giant ass, didn't it?

Most folks (yourself included) said the only way the Nets don't win the title is health,
The fat guy pulled a hammie and the flat Earther snapped his ankle...what a shame.

Back
Top Bottom