NBA 2021 and beyond: Let's Talk Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty lame “it’s your choice” comments tho

Yea I mean let's be honest - with the news today from some high profile players? Most other NBA players aren't going to publicly say that the other guys are assholes for their stances, even if they may think it.

Yeah, and specifically Tatum in reference to the 2 high profile guys who are top of the subject currently. No way he speaks out against them, they're his besties, especially Beal.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

it works financially.

it also works from, ya know, covid.

Kyrie and Embiid also both have 2 years left on their contract - so if it doesn't work (i.e. Embiid keeps getting hurt, Kyrie keeps, uh, being Kyrie) you can reboot at the same time.

Simmons has 4 years left, KD has 5 - so they're closely aligned as well.

it also works on the court - brooklyn has Harden, they don't need Kyrie. Kyrie's a bonus. They get Simmons and he who cares if he doesn't shoot. he can just be a lock down defender and run out on the break. Kyrie can go to Philly and be the true 2nd offensive option to Embiid and can form a killer pick and roll tandem. i mean - it just makes sense.

Last edited:
Wow what a fucking dumb cunt.

Also, pretty pissweak statement from Lebron.

Yeah. This whole “well it’s their personal decision” bullshit is enabling actively harmful behavior, and needs to get shut down. Some conspiracy following, ignorant/misinformed fools don’t think they should get vaccinated and we got everyone else dancing around it instead of calling it out for the ignorant bullshit it is. I’m with Kareem on this.

What really pisses me off is that this Q/GOP/Fox News Anti-Vax movement has used race to get to some of these NBA players. The same folks that used fear mongering to turn their base against the BLM movement is stirring the pot with their health.

‘God Has A Plan For Me,’ Says Man Who Was Drafted By The Orlando Magic
Yesterday 11:40AM

ORLANDO, FL—Praising the Lord for the divine guidance on his journey, former Gonzaga point guard Jalen Suggs, a man who was drafted by the Orlando Magic, told reporters Wednesday that God has a plan for him. “Everything that happened was meant to be, and I have faith that God in all his goodness is looking out for me,” said the man who will now have to spend the next several years of his life living in central Florida and playing for a franchise that squandered the prime of several generational superstars. “It’s been a tough year, but you have to keep believing and hold on to the knowledge that God is looking out for you. God is great [and spending my time on a middling team made up mostly of people who play the exact same position is proof], he loves me and wants the best for me.” At press time, God was mapping out a plan for Suggs to go down with an ACL tear in the second month of the season.

‘God Has A Plan For Me,’ Says Man Who Was Drafted By The Orlando Magic

the originally posted it with a picture of Jonathan Isaac, which was absolutely perfect.

this is still funny - but the headline with Isaac's photo was just :chefskiss: as it hit on so many different levels.

FAeZ30WVIAE8vl8

remember folks - it's not the decades of overuse and lack of rest caused by the american AAU system. it's not the 3 hour strenuous workouts and pickup games against randos at lifetime fitness. these are not the reasons why NBA players get hurt.

Thibs playing Julius Randle 30 minutes in a preseason game. This is why they get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom