NBA 2021 and beyond: Let's Talk Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah what a turn around from the thought that he might be not only gone for the rest of the playoffs but maybe miss much of next season to coming back and dominating.
Tremendous performance.
Enjoy it Mikal.

And can Interference start the "it's time to fire Ime Udoka" posts, it worked well with Budenholzer.
We are hoops geniuses. :wink:

it's time to fire wes unseld jr.

honestly though - forget even Kyrie's ankle. if Kevin Durant's toe was half an inch shorter, I don't think Budenholzer is coaching the Bucks in 2021-22. dude wears a size 18 when he's playing but a size 17 when he's not for... god, i have no idea why you'd want to do that (nor why a medical staff would allow it) - alas.

crazy how things workout. Sports!

Last edited:
We have never been further Fromm talking about the Lakers than we are now at this very moment.

I'm sorry. I'm getting my wires a bit crossed. I was making fun of Team USA for losing to France, because I saw a lot of Americans complaining about the physicality of non-NBA basketball. And then I've also seen a lot of Americans complaining about Ledecky getting beaten. So I'm just trying to ruffle your feathers in a light-hearted way.

We have never been further Fromm talking about the Lakers than we are now at this very moment.

I'll get us back on track.

DaveC got his Raptors championship in 2019,
Laz, the long suffering LAKERS fan got his in 2020,
and of course Mikal got his in 2021,

We need to keep the Interference streak alive next year, who will be next?!

Sixers? Nets? Knicks? Jazz? Bulls? Celtics? Heat?

Last edited:
I'll get us back on track.

DaveC got his Raptors championship in 2019,
Laz, the long suffering LAKERS fan got his in 2020,
and of course Mikal got his in 2021,

We need to keep the Interference streak alive next year, who will be next?!

Sixers? Nets? Knicks? Jazz? Bulls? Celtics? Heat?

Barring no championship from the Raptors, Bucks, or Lakers, I’m going to go with the Nets (if they don’t implode).

also the only teams that would qualify as having "long suffering fans" from that list would be the Knicks, Jazz and 76ers.

You would think the Nets would be on that list as well, but there are no actual Nets fans, so they are disqualified.

I was thinking of Gump when I listed them, but maybe gump is a bot? has anyone seen him IRL?

Haha oh yeah, I'm changing my answer to Utah!

Great choice!

I think next year will be exciting! Obviously as a Bucks fan, cheering on the defending champs again. But seriously, the East will be tough. If the Nets don't implode and stay healthy, then that's gonna be a tough team. Philly should still be good. The Hawks could build off of last season too.

And then you have these other teams on the West along with the Lakers being back to full strength. In the West, I really hope the Suns can be a threat again. I felt like they were so classy throughout the entire Finals series. Monty visiting the Bucks locker room to congratulate them was pure class as well.

If you're a Lakers fan, you'd hope they have some plans to add shooting if they go through with that trade.

You now have 3 Lakers on your team!

You were supposed to be our inside source for all things Wizards. What happened?!

Back
Top Bottom