NBA 2021 and beyond: Let's Talk Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also: considering the series, game situation, injured teammates and supporting cast, what recent playoff performance is arguably better than KD's last night. I can't come up with anything.

Yeah. I was trying to think of other similar performances and couldn't come up with anything. Lebron obviously had a bunch of great games, particularly in his first Cavs stint, but his thing was more of a consistently high performance rather than a peak like this.

Last edited:
That he took this team to the Finals, even if in a crappy Eastern Conference, is possibly the most underrated part of his career.

I think that he took Golden State six games in the finals without Irving and Love is even more impressive, honestly. Dellavedova (Cobbler's fav) was the second best player on the team for the series.

Philadelphia became the only team to lose back-to-back 18-point leads in playoff games in the past 25 seasons.

The 22-point halftime deficit the Hawks overcame was the third-largest halftime rally in NBA postseason history.

The 76ers were 165-0 in the past 25 seasons when leading by at least 25 points at any point in the game (regular season or playoffs).

At one point, Philadelphia had a win probability percentage of 99.7 (the highest it got in Game 4 was 95.5%).

screen-shot-2019-05-12-at-9.50.51-pm.jpg

Maybe the worst sporting event I have ever attended in person. I have the worst hangover I have had in years. I truly feel like I'm dying and only wish it were so.

Maybe the worst sporting event I have ever attended in person. I have the worst hangover I have had in years. I truly feel like I'm dying and only wish it were so.

Oh man being there in person makes it so much worse. (I can attest having attended the David Tyree stick'um Superb Owl)

Back
Top Bottom