NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prediction - in two weeks the Lakers will be 7-2 or 6-3 and people will be talking about how the haters are silent now and the lakers are the best, completely ignoring that their next 6 games are against the spurs, the cavs, and 4 games against OKC and Houston.

Would love to see a 6 game Laker losing streak blow up my under 45 wins on Cle/Hou/OKC combined.

Last I checked on the Lakers game, they were up 26 points on OKC. Go Lakers!

Last edited:
I thought teams like the Bulls, Hornets, Heat, Timberwolves etc were shit

not sure why the Heat are on this list at all.

The Bulls and Hornets just missed the playoffs last year. The Bulls made a few significant upgrades. The Hornets are a young team that had some injury issues down the stretch. I'm bullish on... uh... the Bulls. I think they'll be top 4. The Hornets will be in the mish-mosh of teams caught in the 5 through 12 range. Honestly could come be a situation where the difference between the 11 seed (and missing the play in tournament) and the 5 seed are 3-4 games or less.

The Timberwolves are off to a good start, but they'll probably end up being shit.

inside-out-bing-bong.gif

I'm just disappointed that I didn't save "bing bong" for my 10,000th post.

As good as Russ played in WAS last year, that trade looks like a steal for the Wiz currently. All 3 players are big contributors. Coupled with the addition of Dinwiddie and suddenly Beal doesn't have to try and do everything. Certainly look like a playoff team early.

they are significantly deeper right now. montrezl is back to what he was with the clippers now that he's away from lebron, and Kuzma is looking like a steal right now (again, out of lebron's shadow).

i don't know how long this will last - but a quick look at their schedule - there isn't really one of those brutal stretches until the middle of december. a quick scan of the schedule and they could easily be around 17-9 at that point - which would be in line with how they played on the last 2 months of last year.

then they'll really find out if they're for real or just a fluke with a favorable schedule, from dec. 11 to dc 28 - utah, @ denver, @ sacramento, @ phoenix, @ utah, @ brooklyn, @ knicks, Philly, @ miami

ugh i don't like the raptors one. this two-tone black and gold OVO aesthetic has been done to death the last few seasons. i was really hoping they'd come up with some new ideas for this.

i quite like the rockets, spurs, hawks, and nuggets designs.

Last edited:
Sixers are the clear winner of the jerseys, Miami the clear loser.
I actually like the Wolves the best.

Agreed that the Heat are the worst or the tea that actually tried. I'm not sure how Utah and Phoenix were able to bow out of the program. I know Phoenix at one point has a mock up of mixtape jersey circulating around that came out the same time the ugly ass Heat jersey did.

I don't know how OKC passed broadcast testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom