NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Wizards get off to a bad start and Brad doesn't sign his extension (breaking news - he's not signing it) - do the Wizards trade him? And to who?

beal-celtics.jpg

it actually wouldn't shock me if he ends up in Boston - but there's not a chance in hell that trade wouldn't include Jaylen Brown taking an Acela ride south.

We'll give you Marcus Smart (he's freshly signed to a nice team friendly extension), Al Horford and his expiring contract, your choice of Langford or Nesmith and a couple of picks and you'll like it. :wink:

Beal and Tatum's relationship certainly would put Boston on a list of preferred destinations for Beal I'd think.

We'll give you Marcus Smart (he's freshly signed to a nice team friendly extension), Al Horford and his expiring contract, your choice of Langford or Nesmith and a couple of picks and you'll like it. :wink:

Beal and Tatum's relationship certainly would put Boston on a list of preferred destinations for Beal I'd think.

non-starter since Horford's deal actually has another year left - reasonable 14 million guaranteed unless his team makes the finals (which, ya know, the Wizards won't) - but still.

let's start here

tradenba-snap-1634744022205.jpg

counter offers welcome, heeeson

welp - the clear best team on paper - Brooklyn - has a very obvious HUGE issue standing in their way. they need to solve that issue - and likely need to make Kyrie go away. Honestly just trade him for parts. They don't need a third start when they have KD and Harden. They need some 3 and D guys, some role players. i'm also not sold on Nic Claxton as the answer at the 5. Maybe it's a stop gap until Aldridge gets back into NBA game shape - but i they're going to need an answer there.

give me a sec and i'll come up with my playoff teams and award winners.

I'm actually being serious. Glad you guys didn't. Everyone is so quick to jump the gun with their Championship predictions. I think this year will be one of the more fun years in the NBA because there are so many choose your own adventures based on how certain moves and issues play out.

East
1. Bucks
2. Nets
3. Sixers
4. Heat
5. Hawks
6. Bulls
7. Knicks
8. Raptors
9. Celtics
10. Hornets
11. Pacers
12. Wizards
13. Cavs
14. Pistons
15. Magic

West
1. Suns
2. Jazz
3. Nuggets
4. Mavericks
5. Lakers
6. Warriors
7. Blazers
8. Pelicans
9. Clippers
10. Grizzlies
11. Spurs
12. Thunder
13. T-wolves
14. Kings
15. Rockets
16. Supersonics

got first row (seats, not courtside) tickets to tonight's home opener. i look forward to having no voice for the remainder of the week.

10. The Knicks have added Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier, and will hopefully get Mitchell Robinson back from injury during the season; have they really improved in any significant way? Will they make it to the second round or further? Or is Kemba's tank close to empty? Is Thibs going to run them down too quickly?
Kemba's knee is shot, tough to witness, cause he was a great talent, but he's lost a lot of his trademark explosiveness and juke-ability. 6-8 seed due to Thibs factor.

the thing with Kemba is that they don't need him to carry the load. He was an throw in. The Knicks already have Rose and Quickley at the point. If somehow Knox and Toppin show out a little, the Knicks will have the flexibility, depth and young pieces to pull off a trade for [insert star name here].

And Thibs is a top 5 coach in the league.

so the seats my buddy got are first row of the upper bowl, not first row in general [emoji23] idiot tricked me. i don't care though, i seriously missed this so much.

I’m very uncomfortable with the fact that the Knicks are the best sports team in New York* right now. What kind of cataclysm should we expect? Locusts?

*the Nets, bless them, are really from Jersey.

The Bulls played like shit outside of LaVine and still won tonight. Last season they probably would have lost that game.

Yeah not a good night for Tatum.

Brown looked decent.

Considering no Horford or Richardson and Tatum having a horrible night, taking the 'Bockers to double OT in their building isn't too bad.

Timelord looked good as well, just gotta stay healthy

81-1 baby!

Tatum was off but RJ’s defense is partly the reason.

The Randle/Obi pairing was really good. They should have rolled with it against Atlanta in the playoffs.

So looking at some box scores from last night and seeing the roster that OKC is rolling out there, what's the over/under for wins for them this season, 3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom