NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so here's the deal... Shams is a Klutch mouthpiece. Everyone knows it. Simmons is a Klutch client. So there's a whole lotta Klutch going on in this little blurb...

FGfuj9UXEAgq9iQ

... the Lakers are interested? The only way the Lakers can trade for Ben Simmons is if they include one of three contracts in the deal - LeBron (not happening), AD (also not happening) or Russell Westbrook (uhhhh...)

December 15 gonna get wild

Cavs would be insane to mess with the developing chemistry of this team in such a dramatic fashion. I really hope they are not still considering a Simmons trade.

Cavs would be insane to mess with the developing chemistry of this team in such a dramatic fashion. I really hope they are not still considering a Simmons trade.

fair - but imagine a team with Allen, Mobley and Simmons on the court together? Who would score on that team?

Evan Mobley is an absolute stud.

Simmons' contract is so prohibitive though. We're on the brink of getting out from one of the worst contracts in the league with Kevin Love; I'd hate for the team to immediately weigh itself down with another albatross.

ehhhhhh it's in the mid 30s. think it tops out at 40. it's a lot - but most people actually expect salaries to see a big jump once the CBA is renegotiated - so those last 2 years may actually look like a bargain when it's all said and done.

my thing with cleveland is this - it's really damn hard to get free agents to come there. so if you can lock in an under 30 all nba talent for four years, don't you kind of have to?

i'd have some concern that if things don't work out in a year or two that he'd just pull this shit again - but, yea - i think simmons is really good and will flourish in a new environment (away from embiid)

If Golden State stays healthy they're winning the title.

Book it.

They look good, that's for sure. I know I'm biased, but there's a certain defending Championship team that's just sleep walking through the first half of the regular season that's just waiting for the right time to turn the switch on starting around March.

PS. Why aren't we talking about the Bucks more? :D

Because they're boringly good.

Currently a four team race, and I'd probably rank them this way.

1. Warriors
2. Nets
3. Bucks
4. Suns

I'd toss Utah as a dark horse 5th - but much like the Bucks before them, and the Raptors previously, they fail in the postseason so regularly that it's hard to pick them until they actually do the thing.

Last edited:
Because they're boringly good.

Currently a four team race, and I'd probably rank them this way.

1. Warriors
2. Nets
3. Bucks
4. Suns

I'd toss Utah as a dark horse 5th - but much like the Bucks before them, and the Raptors previously, they fail in the postseason so regularly that it's hard to pick them until they actually do the thing.

I love boringly good, especially compared to the NFL team I cheer for.

Yes, but it would be nice to see them play a stretch with the entire roster.
What have they had, maybe 5-6 games with everyone available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom