NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but 45 wins would be historically low. When is the last time there were three teams that were that bad? I'd go look but I'm too lazy.

the three worst records last year combined comes out to 58 wins - 21,20,17.

the worst full season record of all time belongs to the 76ers. the second worst full season record of all time... belongs to the 76ers.

1 Philadelphia 76ers 1973 9-73
2 Philadelphia 76ers 2016 10-72
3 Denver Nuggets 1998 11-71
Dallas Mavericks 1993 11-71
5 New Jersey Nets 2010 12-70
Los Angeles Clippers 1987 12-70
7 Atlanta Hawks 2005 13-69
Dallas Mavericks 1994 13-69
9 Vancouver Grizzlies 1997 14-68
Houston Rockets 1983 14-68

the lowest wins by three times combined (in one season) was in 1998 - 44 wins by the Nuggets, Raptors and Clippers. (five teams won less than 20 games that year in order to secure the draft rights to the current 76ers GM)

second worst is 2005 - Hawks, Bobcats and Hornets with 49.

sooooo maybe 45 is a tad too low. the under would either set or tie the worst three team record in NBA history.

let's go with 54.5.

Yeah Cleveland has some talent and Houston has a few decent players.
But OKC could shatter that 9-73 mark.
So 45 will be tough, but 25-57 for Cleveland, 19-63 for HOU and the big fat 0-82 for OKC and the under hits. :wink:

I’ll take the under of 54.5 and say 51. This will be fun to follow

ben simmons showing up at 76ers practice today

HalfConcernedAlbatross-small.gif

Yeah Cleveland has some talent and Houston has a few decent players.
But OKC could shatter that 9-73 mark.
So 45 will be tough, but 25-57 for Cleveland, 19-63 for HOU and the big fat 0-82 for OKC and the under hits. :wink:

Cleveland has Sexton and Garland but they just went and didn't offer Sexton a contract extension, pissing him off.

Houston having good players is, uh, questionable. Poor Paul Silas. Guy never stood a chance.

and Houston has a few decent players.

off.

Houston having good players is, uh, questionable. Poor Paul Silas. Guy never stood a chance.

I said decent, not good.
I think Eric Gordon, Christian Wood and possibly even Daniel Theis can qualify as decent.
They also still technically have John Wall, though I suspect he never plays for them again.

KP with his usual kind of line - more shots than points, almost as many turnovers as rebounds. Guess he’s still like possibly totally working his way back from an injury or something.

The Mavs are going to waste Luka's years paying KP and THJ $50m, and actually choosing to pay Kidd to coach them. You hate to see it.

Last edited:
I know you hate KP, but I'm not sure if you watched the game at all. Yesterday was not on him. I thought he played fairly well in the first half and would put the loss more on the complete lack of ball movement - which is either on Luka, Kids, or both.

I do dislike him, him being a likely rapist, not to mention a diva and having an overinflated sense of his actual value.

I watched the game. Obviously it’s a whole team performance when you lose by 30. But I wouldn’t say it wasn’t on him. Dude can’t grab a contested rebound if his life depended on it, can’t post up guards, and is not a good enough shooter to justify his shot selection. Other than that he was fine!

Best thing the Knicks did was to trade him, and not he in line to pay him 30m/year. We can debate whether they maximized his value (they likely wouldn’t have Randle if they had kept him,and Grimes looks like a good find), but not being in the hook for an extension was the most important factor there.

Last edited:
scottie barnes is gonna be really really good. once pascal is back up to speed those two together plus OG anunoby are going to be fun as hell to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom