NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bd849b2b385c321eaab0fa2d01dd78dd--bono-vox-love-music.jpg

58% from the field, 45% from three for Boston.

If they repeat that they win by 30

If it regresses, which is more likely, this game will tighten here in the second half.

Boston may be in the same situation Golden State was in Game 1 - where they had em down 15+ and couldn't throw the knock out punch.

58% from the field, 45% from three for Boston.

If they repeat that they win by 30

If it regresses, which is more likely, this game will tighten here in the second half.

Boston may be in the same situation Golden State was in Game 1 - where they had em down 15+ and couldn't throw the knock out punch.
Definitely got closer but great job by Boston to answer the run.

Still don't get Kerr's substitution patterns. It's the finals, there's a ton of time between games. Stop with the usual rest.

This isn't a shot at Boston fans, as Knicks fans did the same thing last year towards Trey Young.

And I acknowledge that I curse like a sailor.

But full arena "fuck Draymond" chants? Ahh come on. Do we really need to do that? We can't boo and taunt without that? European soccer teams fine teams over obscene chants. Might need to bring that to the US.

Fuck I think I'm getting old. Get off my lawn.

20,000 people chanting "Fuck You Draymond" isn't obscene?

ok.

it's just unnecessary by all parties. again - Knick fans did the same thing to Trey Young. Not trying to take a shot at Boston fans - and Draymond is hardly innocent himself. I dunno its just unnecessary . Chant Draymond sucks.

Doesn’t draw a comment when it’s the ref?

It means referees are often subjected to this already, and nobody considers that obscene. Usually it’s the more benign “ref you suck” but “fuck this/the/you ref” is not something totally foreign to sports.
I don't have any issue with "BLANK you suck"

"FUCK YOU whomever?"

Perhaps it's because I have kids, perhaps it's because my job is to turn kids into my fans... alas, that hits differently

I don't have any issue with "BLANK you suck"

"FUCK YOU whomever?"

Perhaps it's because I have kids, perhaps it's because my job is to turn kids into my fans... alas, that hits differently

I get where you’re coming from, but as Dr. Defensive #7 I think they’re all shitty but they’re all equally acceptable in modern times. Fuck is just a word, they all share the same energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom