NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2022042314048-f20ac884b004fed6359067987167cedf4a56f8d3a4aa21f3951997eb9ca3917b.jpg;w=960

that's my ROY [emoji41]

Kyrie really looked like he was checked out tonight. The series was 3-0 and basically over already but still, that's a weak performance for an elimination game.

Also, hoping the Pelicans can knock off the Suns. Why the hell not.

Kyrie really looked like he was checked out tonight. The series was 3-0 and basically over already but still, that's a weak performance for an elimination game.

Also, hoping the Pelicans can knock off the Suns. Why the hell not.

Joe Tsai and Sean Marks should have their heads checked if they give Kyrie a 5 year supermax extension.

This Eastern Conference is so damn good now that I'm already at the stage of just wanting to be held and told that the Bucks will make the Finals. Usually that stage happens mid 2nd round.

i don't think it will happen - but a season where lebron and THE LAKERS miss the playoffs completely, Kyrie and the Nets get swept in the first round, and Joel Embiid and James Harden lead a team to the first 3-0 series collapse in NBA history just might be the greatest NBA season of all time.

oh, and chris paul maybe losing to an 8 seed? :chefskiss:

also - side note - KD? man just put down the phone. stop with the social media. you're embarrassing yourself.

putting pictures of Charles Barkley playing with an old Dr. J (on the team that drafted Chuck) and an old Olajuwon, Drexler and Pippen is not sending the message you think it does.

dude still can't get over the backlash he took after joining the Warriors. it's sad.

Hopefully yesterday was a wake up call for the Celtics.
Milwaukee a much more physical team than Brooklyn.
Need to make some adjustments.

Hopefully yesterday was a wake up call for the Celtics.
Milwaukee a much more physical team than Brooklyn.
Need to make some adjustments.

I think the key to this series for Boston is to find a way to generate offense inside of the 3 point line. The Bucks are totally ok with letting them take all of those 3 point shots.

Al Horford still scares me from a defensive standpoint. I feel like he can still give Giannis trouble in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom