NBA 2019, Finals & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, just wait till late Monday night and throw up double middle finger emojis to everyone.

Kawhi's still gonna be the most important Raptor ever though, cause they don't sniff this ring without him, and if he leaves they don't sniff another for a long time to come :wink:

Come on, dude. Sure, I forgot to include a wink emoji, but that was meant in light-hearted jest.
okay, sorry i missed the sarcasm in the midst of all those posts genuinely shitting on my opinions. it just felt like you were piling on.

this thread has been pretty taxing on my mental health today so maybe it's best if i just check out until after the series is over. have fun guys.

I’ve been trying to give you a dose of “this isn’t new” here, and it looks like Hewson is still Hewson.

All I can continue to say is if you get your championship ring, they ain’t gonna stop so put it on your middle finger.

it's not any one person or post or thing. been trying not to but ive just been dwelling today on a lot of the shit that's been said in here lately and it's not putting me in a very good mental place. i just want to be happy about my team's success and not have this place bringing me down (i know most of you are not trying to do that intentionally). a break is probably a good idea.

Delete some of your inbox messages (wtf interference what is this, 1995? A size limit?) so I can shit talk everyone here. Breaks are good, but putting headache’s nose in it is better.

:rolleyes: ladies and gentlemen, the king of the bandwagon-riding frontrunning manbabies.

You can call me a lot of things but a bandwagon-riding frontrunner? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Dude what the actual fuck are you talking about? I've been repping the White Sox, Bears, and Fighting Illini on this forum for over a decade. Let me repeat. The White Sox, Bears, and Illini. Those teams haven't won shit in a VERY long time. And I will love them and support them forever.

Son, if you actually think I'm a bandwagon-riding frontrunner then I don't know what to tell you. You got something twisted. And maybe you really do need a break.

I think happen to think Dave is wrong, but he has it bad enough with Drake being the mascot of his team, so I'll leave him be.

I've been on the side of the underdog who nobody wanted to think had a remote chance of winning before.

It's sweet as hell when they do.

We certainly don't agree on everything Raptor related, and we don't have to... but I am genuinely rooting for you Dave. And Gabe (G-Vox) as well. I know what this will mean to you and the city and region, and I hope you win and get so fucking drunk Monday that you don't wake up till Thursday.

Seriously, GAF.
What did I do? Do I not have a right to defend myself when I'm called "The King of Bandwagon-riding Front Runners"? Which, by the way, everybody on this forum (including Dave if he takes a step back to think about it) knows is an absurdly inaccurate statement.

I'll lay off Dave C. But when the Bears win the Super Bowl, I will be hosting a party with a keg of beer and eight handles of liquor and we can all hold hands and sing along to U2.

I'll lay off Dave C. But when the Bears win the Super Bowl, I will be hosting a party with a keg of beer and eight handles of liquor and we can all hold hands and sing along to U2.

It’ll be interesting to see how many of us are still alive at that point. I’d guess we’re all probably hovering between the ages of 35-45, so add 50-60 years to that...I don’t know man...attendance to such party might be pretty low.

When/if (seems more like when) Toronto wins tonight, I don't see why Kawhi would leave. He will instantly be a national sports icon. What more could anyone want.

Also if Toronto wins, the player I will be happiest for is Gasol. All those grit-and-grind Memphis teams he was on that ultimately bore no fruit, and now that style is finally paying off for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom