NBA 2019-20 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really, really enjoying how stupid all those "experts" who were saying that the raptors aren't even a playoff team without kawhi are looking right now.

i bet when you saw that i posted here right after the game ended you thought that it was going to be embiid crying, didn't you? :wink:

b22.jpg

i'm really, really enjoying how stupid all those "experts" who were saying that the raptors aren't even a playoff team without kawhi are looking right now.

i bet when you saw that i posted here right after the game ended you thought that it was going to be embiid crying, didn't you? :wink:

b22.jpg

Dear Dave,

I love this.

That is all.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:wink:

you're clearly salty as hell about something this morning and looking for an argument.

He must have found out he's not going to get to hold one of the tethers to the Woody Woodpecker balloon tomorrow at the Macy's parade because of the strong winds.

since i'm bored though i'll bite.

OP of this thread (though he did also question whether the sixers would be a factor in the east so he was clearly smoking the good shit that day)
shaq
charles barkley
david jacoby
this clown that covers the pacers: https://twitter.com/AlexGoldenNBA/status/1179546017785683968
some rube whose name i can't remember who writes for the NY times literally said "raptors - kawhi = knicks"
and of course there's this spicy take from dennis scott and sam mitchell that puts the pistons, bulls, and hawks well above the defending champions:
zoo7dKQ.jpg

i'm sure there are others out there but i can't be arsed to spend any more time on this, really.

despite what headache is clearly implying, i didn't just make that shit up about experts predicting the raptors wouldn't be a playoff team after kawhi.

I'm still looking for "experts" vs "guys who get paid for hot takes" and "guy who started this thread by asking open ended questions but not actually stating an opinion."

Pretty much everyone worth a damn thought the Raptors were a playoff team but not a finalist, with the caveat being that Masai could sell off some expiring contracts because he's, ya know, smart and all.

Not much has changed from there.

I'm still looking for "experts" vs "guys who get paid for hot takes" and "guy who started this thread by asking open ended questions but not actually stating an opinion."

Pretty much everyone worth a damn thought the Raptors were a playoff team but not a finalist, with the caveat being that Masai could sell off some expiring contracts because he's, ya know, smart and all.

Not much has changed from there.

:rolleyes:

one of these days it would be nice if you could just let me have some fucking fun in this thread without dickishly countering and pedantically nitpicking almost everything i say here.

Last edited:
This is probably the worst travel I have ever seen. Best part is Harden still gets the BS foul call on the three.

They don't play a legitimate contender until December. They could easily be 16-3 or some silly number like that by December 1.

December is brutal.

January starts soft, but then the schedule turns very hard for them from MLK Day pretty much through mid March.

April is cake.

So we can expect the HOT TAKE brigade to talk about how they might win 70 through December, hear some drama in December, all's good again in January, OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE LAKERS at some point in February.

Reality is they're a very good but flawed team that has a chance to compete for a title if they all stay healthy, and will go through the usual ups and downs of an unbalanced NBA schedule.
Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom