NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the record, I would not have traded Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love. I know everyone was like "Oh, you have to do it" but yeah, wasn't a fan even then.

I feel Love is misused in Cleveland and is getting an unfortunate bad rap the same way Chris Bosh did in Miami. I think he can be a part of a winning team, and it should have worked better with the Cavs.

That said, if they're going to play the way they're going to play offensively, then the only hope they have of winning is by being bastards on the defensive side of the ball. And that's not Kevin Love.

If you get Kevin Love, you need to play a spread type offense with lots of ball movement, and you need a rim protector to cover for him. If you're not going to do either, he's more or less useless to you.

Richard Jefferson is the key for the Cavs. The Golden Warriors will still take it in 5 or 6, but at least he's making it a fight. To get to 6 they need to keep up the physical contact with Steph and Klay and keep them off rhythm. Kevin Love is a waste, they need to keep him off the floor. Fuckin JR Smith, guy can pour it on when his team is already up substantially, but when they need him? Complete gahbidge.

I feel Love is misused in Cleveland and is getting an unfortunate bad rap the same way Chris Bosh did in Miami. I think he can be a part of a winning team, and it should have worked better with the Cavs.

That said, if they're going to play the way they're going to play offensively, then the only hope they have of winning is by being bastards on the defensive side of the ball. And that's not Kevin Love.

If you get Kevin Love, you need to play a spread type offense with lots of ball movement, and you need a rim protector to cover for him. If you're not going to do either, he's more or less useless to you.

Love for Melo.

I've been a big defender of Love, but I don't have a damn clue how he averaged 26 or 27 a game in Minnesota. His offensive game is pretty limited, with essentially nothing from mid-range and only a handful of post moves. I thought last year they just weren't giving him opportunities to show versatility, but for the better part of this year they would feed him a lot early and usually got very little in return.

I've been a big defender of Love, but I don't have a damn clue how he averaged 26 or 27 a game in Minnesota. His offensive game is pretty limited, with essentially nothing from mid-range and only a handful of post moves. I thought last year they just weren't giving him opportunities to show versatility, but for the better part of this year they would feed him a lot early and usually got very little in return.

I'm not a basketball expert, but I can help.

Minnesota.

It's hard to score when you sit around watching two other guys dribble the ball into submission for most of the clock. Ask Chris Bosh.

You must love Mexican people, taco eater.
MAGA

6cc548f0458e42ab096d886dc225c34f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Jefferson is the key for the Cavs. The Golden Warriors will still take it in 5 or 6, but at least he's making it a fight. To get to 6 they need to keep up the physical contact with Steph and Klay and keep them off rhythm. Kevin Love is a waste, they need to keep him off the floor. Fuckin JR Smith, guy can pour it on when his team is already up substantially, but when they need him? Complete gahbidge.

The Golden Warriors?

The fuck?

I love the NBA but this is one of the worst officiated games I've seen in any sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom