National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying for a Habs/Bruins match-up. Would be an epic series, no matter the outcome. It wouldn't be spring without two things: a) the Leafs missing the playoffs b) a Habs/Bruins playoff series.

Ugh. The Wild game today sucked.
The crowd matched the season: great and enthusiastic for a while, then lifeless crapfest.

Do you think they'll be a player in free agency? Getting Latendresse back healthy next season will be a big boost. But the goal scoring is still anemic.

Do you think they'll be a player in free agency? Getting Latendresse back healthy next season will be a big boost. But the goal scoring is still anemic.

I don't know. They are so momentum driven, I think what killed them a lot this year was weak defense. How many goals were scored in the last two months off shitty passes in the Wild's end? Our passing kind of stunk all over, so that kills a lot of offensive opportunities.

I think the talent is pretty solid, and I don't know what to add.
One helpful thing will be not playing goalies whose health is marginal. That hurt us on a number of occasions with both Theodore and Backstrom.

On a side note, I love the Xcel, but if the team is sucking and you put the Twins game on some of the TVs, don't have the picture stretched so that you can't see the full score and stats. :rolleyes:

YouTube - PK Subban Overtime Goal (April 5 2011)

SAbVL.jpg

Problem?????

That was sweet!!!!! :applaud::applaud:We didn't have the game here, so I was refreshing my computer constantly to see the score!:crack: We finally clinched a spot! Go Habs!!!!:up:

42 saves by Price...pretty impressive!

That was sweet!!!!! :applaud::applaud:We didn't have the game here, so I was refreshing my computer constantly to see the score!:crack: We finally clinched a spot! Go Habs!!!!:up:

42 saves by Price...pretty impressive!
I'm sending a present to your inbox.

My 8 year old who is obsessed with watching the old games online will now be a very happy guy! He was switching between all of our sports channels to try to see what was going on.

BIG game tonight between Dallas and Minnesota. If the Stars win in regulation or overtime, they're in and Chicago is out. A shootout victory does no good, so it's plausible that Dallas may pull the goalie with a minute or two left in overtime.

I'm a bit torn. Part of me wants Chicago in the playoffs so the Canucks can shut them down and get a bit of payback for the past two years, but it would be nice to face someone different for a change. Should be an interesting game to watch.

And that's all she wrote. Just watched the game on NHL Network. Chicago vs. Vancouver Part III.

I haven't been watching tonight. Wow, I'm surprised!:ohmy:

Don't worry Thora. I think Vancouver will take this opportunity to kick some ass!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom