National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he has one year remaining on his contract, so by the deadline he will basically be a rental for a team. Not sure his trade value would be as high then, so I don't think Burke will be trading him unless there's a deal he can't refuse. And I don't think Kaberle will waive his no trade clause.

OK, I think I've done enough talking about the Leafs for a day. Ugh.

Well, he has one year remaining on his contract, so by the deadline he will basically be a rental for a team. Not sure his trade value would be as high then, so I don't think Burke will be trading him unless there's a deal he can't refuse. And I don't think Kaberle will waive his no trade clause.

OK, I think I've done enough talking about the Leafs for a day. Ugh.

I agree with all of this except your last sentence. Kaberle has a habit of nixing trades like the now legenday Jeff Carter + a 1st Round from PHilly a couple of years ago :up:

If he can go to a team that has a shot, why would he not waive it?

There have been cases where many players have opted to stay with their current teams than to be traded to a contender. Family and familiarity are often the reasons cited for why players don't want to move. Sundin and Redden are two examples.

So who's ready to GET IT ON? :drool:

In other news, only a couple years now until the Thrashers move to Quebec City :hyper:

I just got tickets to see the Habs play in Minneapolis in March! :hyper:

BRING ON THE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!:wink::wink::wink:

Is it October yet??

I stayed in last night, was quite bored and then realized in a few short weeks I'll be able to spend my Saturday nights watching the Habs :drool: :reject:

You mean like 1967?

3g601097595.gif

NHLNetwork has live hockey tonight, and it's the Flyers :drool: I am so ready for hockey. Need to wash the bitter taste of that Pat Kane goal out of my mouth.

Maybe the Fly Guys will be lucky enough to stumble into the playoffs again with an arbitrary skills contest win.

Yeah, that sucks that Okposo is also out along with Streit, but it was good to see the Isles beat the Blueshirts on Columbus Day. :hyper:

0-2 for the Panthers...

only 80 more games to go!

Tank it for Larsson! Ship Vokoun outa here! Kill that payroll, suffer one more season next year again, and then thrive! That's the problem with the Panthers. They refuse to hit rock bottom. And when they do, they end up swapping picks.

Hit rock bottom!

Is that one of the games you got tickets too? I am sure half of Thunder Bay will be there for that one, and the Leafs game that follows!:wink:

Not a game I have tickets for. I only have 5 games right now, but I may add get some more. I'm pretty interested in seeing Philly return to the Xcel in November.

Tomorrow night, Club Level C5 Row 2!!!

We are section 118 in March, row 11. I wished I lived in a hockey town!:sad:

That game is against Columbus, right? Have a great time!!!:up:

Dude, two dominant Eastern conference teams battling it out tonight. Probably game of the year, I'll put money on that - I mean, it's not everyday two FIRST PLACE teams come together in the battle for bragging rights and Eastern Conference Supremacy. I think there's a good shot that winner tonight goes on to win the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom