Mlb 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
12 years ago the Mets drafted a shortstop in the 9th round of the draft who at that point at pitched a grand total of 1 inning in college.

FUumuyeWQAI9qiU

When at home Subway Series I root for The Mets, when either are elsewhere I'll root for either The Mets, or Yankees. Grew up a Yankees fan (living in waaay upper Manhattan) became a Mets fan kind of due to Mad Magazine's merciless ragging on Stengel, and The Mets over the years.

So a little local color...
I find myself for the next few months living in an area that's"the backyard" of Yankee Stadium where much of the parking is.

Previously in a more north neighborhood but not that far I'd sometimes switch subway lines at the get 161St stop so I'd pass on the elevated line by the opening in The Stadium to look in on.

So recently when I first walked by the back of the parking garage the on my ave I looked up and saw the Southern Top Curve of the Stadium I was "Oh, ok. Look at that". When I walk down 161st St to get to my Ave I see the stadium not too far away.
When I walk down a hill to go to a particular park north of the stadium there's a big parking lot for the buses.
Extra traffic earlier tonight.
There's restaurants, bars, etc that cater both to locals, and the fans.

nteresting.

Last edited:
a day after the best young player in baseball suddenly becomes available on the trade market the Mets draft the top prospect at a position that their current top prospect already plays

50RpHS.jpg

That’s one way to counteract the least reliable conditioning staff in the MLB…

it's really very cool and awesome that after i paid $150 for an mlb.tv subscription, the league puts a bunch of its games exclusively on some other completely separate streaming service that requires its own subscription.

fuck baseball.

it's really very cool and awesome that after i paid $150 for an mlb.tv subscription, the league puts a bunch of its games exclusively on some other completely separate streaming service that requires its own subscription.

fuck baseball.

You don't want to see the Jays tonight...waste of your time.

it's the only game i can watch.

i don't pay that much for mlb.tv to watch the local team.

although i suppose i shouldn't be too mad about missing this phillies game. oof

Last edited:
I’d rather be a Nationals fan today than a fan of the Los Angeles Brandon Woods Of Anaheim.

Back
Top Bottom