Mlb 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Dave

phillie-phanatic-2021-opening-day.jpg

Ratfarts!! Due to my dislike of Houston, I suppose I will be forced to "root" for Philly.

Have we seen Judge in a Yankee uniform for the last time?

Judge is going to be pricey to keep but the Yankees will pay

i have no doubt that the yankees will put up the cash needed to bring him home - my only doubt is whether or not he'll be annoyed that they didn't give him the deal he wanted last offseason, and/or a desire to return to the west coast.

the giants will clearly be players - and you can never rule out the money that the dodgers and mets have - but he'll probably be back in the bronx.

Dusty Baker, ladies and gentlemen. :applaud:

Leaving your pitcher in long enough to break the record for most homers given up in a post-season game is quite the managerial feat.

I already dislike the Astros, but seeing Baker miss his best chance for a ring gives me an even bigger reason to root against them.

I'm glad I watched the last few innings. A no-hitter has always been one of the aspects of baseball that's fascinated me the most, ever since I was a kid. I never get tired of seeing them and I think there's something romantic about the in-game chase for one. How you start to sense something after the 5th or 6th inning ends.

And I've been lucky to watch a good number of them from White Sox pitchers over the last number of years. More than most franchises actually. Anyway, cool to see history even though I don't care for the Astros.

It's also Lance's Mom's favorite, but that might just be due to her selecting "Animal" to be played during her Tijuana donkey shows.

"I'd rather be..."

Back
Top Bottom