MLB 2021 - Vaccinated and Ready to Go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great game last night! Bad ending, of course. Lol! Could be MLB's version of the NHL's Winter Classic. The drone shots were fun.

Yeah that was one of my favorite regular season games I can remember. Felt like a playoff game honestly. And my favorite player hitting a walk-off? Beautiful.

This has been a pretty special season so far for the White Sox and I'm glad they got that national exposure last night and made it count. Such a fun team.

counter counterpoint - i don't give a turkey about him doing PEDs, i give a turkey about him going into full lance armstrong mode and destroying another man's career when he got busted.

counter counterpoint - i don't give a turkey about him doing PEDs, i give a turkey about him going into full lance armstrong mode and destroying another man's career when he got busted.

Yep.
That's where Braun becomes a different case than Bonds, Manny or any other PED user.

Tonight begins a stretch of "Who wants it least" in the AL East Wild Card Race. The Yankees, Toronto, or the BoSox. The Yankees have been streaky all season. They've been either awesome or shitty. The BoSox are always dangerous, but Toronto has got some good young bucks. Should be fun.

I’ve finally given up on the Mariners for the year and it pissed me off that they cheaped out on last offseason or they might’ve had a chance. Oh well.

Tonight begins a stretch of "Who wants it least" in the AL East Wild Card Race. The Yankees, Toronto, or the BoSox. The Yankees have been streaky all season. They've been either awesome or shitty. The BoSox are always dangerous, but Toronto has got some good young bucks. Should be fun.

On paper, schedule seems to favor Boston. Six out of their remaining games are against Baltimore. Yanks have a series against the Rays, the Blue Jays, and the Red Sox - tough stretch. Toronto has the aforementioned series against NY and also one with TB, so hopefully the Sox take advantage. Taking 2 of 3 in Seattle was a good start earlier this week.

Good news is ive been to like three Nats games in the past five years but I’ve watched zero Marlins games. I’ll never be over it and I’m okay with that! Is this what changing allegiances feels like

Good news is ive been to like three Nats games in the past five years but I’ve watched zero Marlins games. I’ll never be over it and I’m okay with that! Is this what changing allegiances feels like

Did you ever hear my convoluted explanation of how I switched from rooting for the Yankees, then the Mets, and then back to the Yankees? I mean I always rooted for the Yankees, but in the mid 80's when Boss George relentlessly attempted to sabotage my favorite player, Dave Winfield, I had enough and switched to the Mets. Lol! Now, it was a little more complicated. My family was originally from Queens, NY and we went to a lot of Mets games. Eventually I became a "fan". I always rooted for Yankees, but the Mets were in the forefront. I saw the Mets go from joke to champion and became emotionally attached to them in the mid 80's. But, the Mets soon dismantled that team and by '93 they were back to being a joke and legit fucking scumbags. Between Vince Coleman throwing firecrackers at people or Bret Saberhagen spraying members of the press with bleach (and then denying it), it was easy to switch back over to the Yanks. Boss George stopped meddling and they were able to develop talent and let it blossom. I still root for the Mets, just not against the Yankees. Naturally, I've been ridiculed for my actions on the internet, but that's...ok. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom